Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Next stream is this Friday! Here's the latest schedule:

Schedule (subject to change)
    • Let's Play: September 25 @ 3PM PT
    • TEAM UP! with Oceans: October 2 @ 3PM PT
      • Donate to claim Oceans' incentive over at Extra Life, and she will play with you in the group and content of your choice for the duration of the stream.
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Awesome! can't wait. is it always on USPCPS or you guys will be on EUPCPS as well?
    • Like x 1
  3. Oceans Developer

We'll be playing mostly on US, but if someone on EU claims the TEAM UP!, we'll play there for that stream.
    For the main game day, we'll probably do something similar to last year where we play on EU earlier in the day and switch over to US in the afternoon to be timezone friendly (the weekly shorter streams will always be at 3PM PT, though!)
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Okay that sounds good. I want to catch as much streams as possible but time zones are sucky so good to know!
    • Like x 1
  5. HMBoyd Level 30

yesss thank you mepps, i’ve missed out the last two years from working but i’m making an effort to tune in this year and help out
    • Like x 1
  6. Malivic01 Active Player

Awesome! Big fan of all charitable works! I look forward to and would appreciate donating again, just like the previous years!

How does someone go about scheduling a 'team up'? That's sounds fun!
    Here at the Federation we have some of the best dps, best healer, best trolls and squishiest tank ever and would love to enjoy a 'Team Up!'
    (Even if schedules prevent this, we still look forward to donating.) Best of luck!
    • Like x 1
  7. Oceans Developer

TEAM UP! incentives will be up for grabs on my Extra Life page when they become available. I had one listed for October 2nd that has already been claimed, but as we plan to do more, more slots will be available to claim. Just keep checking back and keep and eye out! :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

REMINDER: Stream today at 3PM PT.
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

If I donated and got the postcard incentive, will I still get it real world mail even if I'm not from the United States?
  10. Oceans Developer

Yes!
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

Awesome, got worried :)
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Suggestion for this round, especially if hitting the bounties in WV again, have the devs in different phases. With the new phase locks, it's hard to get into one of the phases they are in once things get started and part of the fun is to run 'with' the devs. If only doing instanced runs, this won't be an issue, so disregard.
    • Like x 2
  13. Darkwolff09 New Player

14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

NEXT STREAM: This Friday (October 2) at 3PM PT.
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

OOF, this like 3AM in the morning, but I'll try anyway
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Oops, still 3PM PT.
    • Like x 3
  17. Eve YouTuber

Oh, awesome. 1AM is more realistic for me hehe. Yay!
  18. FuyuHyozan New Player

Is Episode 39 going to be Legion of superheroes (31st Century). I found an investigation that said if you shall find yourself in the future help us.
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Can you visit my base during the extra life event i am in the usa sever
  20. Hated Devil New Player

@mepps Hi im wondering if there will be another chance to reedem or claim the Glimmering (Glimmer) Wings in Dcuo? PS4