Lifetime Memberships...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shazam, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Shazam Well-Known Player

Any chance they will open up for more people to buy?
  2. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I remember this being asked a long time ago, and many times in the past. If I remember correctly, the answer is...no lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

why would they do that when they can milk you every month for as long as you play.
    • Like x 1
  4. Berza Committed Player

Just as a note, from your signature you are in PS. Lifetime membership wasn't offered to PS last time, because the price was higher than the allowed by Sony.
    • Like x 1
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

just glad I bought it 2 years ago when it was available.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They might do it again in a few years, only for PC tho.
  7. Shazam Well-Known Player

I've switched to the PC master race group. I've got to update that signature there.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Almost no chance.
    • Like x 1
  9. nawanda Loyal Player

Next time they have cash flow problems. Wait for the redundancies, then give it a couple of weeks.
  10. Danion New Player

I'd buy one, waiting to see if they add them around christmas
  11. HeRmiiSs New Player

That comment is the answer or one of the answers to this topic I am pretty sure ;)
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I remember when the last time came around. My PC account had just started and at the time it felt like the game was on a bit shaky ground. I opted not to buy one, but instead spend money on the ultimate bundle as well as some Episodes (about 1/3 as much as the membership price) and figured I'd stay premium, upping once a year if the anniversary gift was promising.

Well...that decision has panned out now....DOH!
    • Like x 1