New Reward Pricing - Wonderverse Bonus Week

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 15
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Not too bad, thanks for posting.
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Are the Aether items tradable? Excluding the materials ofc
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Only the Mother and Father Box on the Aether vender are tradeable, all the others were noted as "account bound".

On the Splintered Coins vendor only the Hera's Blessing Aura was tradeable, all others were noted as "account bound".
    • Like x 5
  5. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

RIP all those who paid all that money for Father Box in broker.

/grabs popcorn
    • Like x 6
  6. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Thanks for the update
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Plus new feats.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

lol now this is making me laugh...the ones who sold it is laughing all the way to the bank
    • Like x 3
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I sold a father box for 137 million and 2 mother boxes 1 for 60 million and the other for 50 million so i'm 1 of those laughing all the way to the bank
    • Like x 3
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I bought the father box when they were still glitched so I only paid 15 mil for it and maid that back with a new genesis seed from the solo.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kanniu Well-Known Player

13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Just hope the styles are worth using
    • Like x 1
  14. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Which vendor is it? they're CR locked right?
  15. inferno Loyal Player

I still wish both Father box and Mother box could both be out like the Boos.
  16. L T Devoted Player

Personally I think 40-50 million, in today's economy, is fair for something that costs 500 Aether. Even 60 isn't ridiculous. People who bought Father Boxes just don't care about money anyway.
    • Like x 1
  17. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yeah but we've seen teeth gnashing over a lot less.

Honestly, they just severely cut the replayability of the one and only raid this episode has. No one is going to be going back to play this once it falls from relevancy. There's a reason why raids like PanE, ZooE, etc are still being ran every week. The game needs more rare drops that are only obtained in content to entice people to keep going back to farm them, even when they are far out of relevancy. What is the point on going to the raid jn hopes of the drop when you can buy it from the vendor whose currency has no loot lockstep? This is my only issue with the decision to put them in the vendor. This whole episode is like a giant content killer.

Older content was already on life support and then this episode comes and pretty much pulls the cord lol. Then decisions like this with the boxes in the vendor also kills any reason to come back to any of these instances once they are out of relevancy. They are leaning way too hard on the lackluster bounty farm
    • Like x 1
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

They should of been two or three star feats giving the price honestly.
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Should also be tradable like all the other style items they've added to vendors. Hopefully this is just an oversight
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No Father boxes, but I've sold 5 motherboxes for excess of 45 million. Haven't looked today but I'd guess the bottom dropped out on those as well last night.