Triple Splintered Coins & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2020.

1. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Cool, but um can we get some previews of the new chroma mats and the other aether items?
    • Like x 2
  2. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Niceeee
    • Like x 2
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would love to have Legion, but I’ve kind of given up on it. I would like to be wrong. I hope I’m wrong. But my feeling is it’s not happening unless something big changes things (like James Gunn doing a Legion movie - just to give a hypothetical).
    • Like x 1
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

The chromas are used by Pax Dei and Damned Souls in the raid. The Divine Aura is used by the Pax Dei as well.
    • Like x 5
  5. Kanniu Well-Known Player

AHHH Some of these seem really cool. I'm probably not get the ones for SC tho. Something tells me the next Batch will be much cooler;). Oh and before I forget does Grail only drop modular versions of that aura? Since the full one doesn't seem to be listed here. Or will it come with the next Batch of rewards?
    • Like x 1
  6. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Was Hoping for a new boss to appear in the unused area of wonder-verse, nice stuff though ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

LOL man it's been an extremely long time since I logged into the forums. Glad to see your still doing this.
    • Like x 4
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Plot twist. It's actually someone different carrying the tradition. ChillCat hasn't been active since July.
    • Like x 4
  9. nawanda Loyal Player

I hope the feats are kept to a minimum with these rewards. This DLC has sucked the life out of practically everyone. No more grinding, please.
  10. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I didn't even realize. Proxy star has definitely been around for along time too though. I remember.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Happy for the Bombshell stuff and the chance to get parts of Grail's Aura and the Fatherbox. Shame We didn't get the hair though :(
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Now This is gona get "Hairy"! so much farming! :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Fwames Well-Known Player

Can we get at least a sneak peak on the chroma sets?
  14. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Here's a picture of The Ember Chroma:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EirDJWFXYAEmUuN?format=jpg&name=large
    Not exactly ideal but you kinda get the idea.
    I haven't gotten the heavenly chroma yet tho I have seen someone who has it. Regardless imo their pretty boring can definitely see why they put these for EA. If want to buy one I'd definitely recommend getting the Heavenly Chroma first
  15. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

I’m so stoke for these rewards everything just looks absolutely phenomenal really impressive keep up the great work Everyone
    • Like x 1
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Sure guys you could have made a male version of the boots. I mean, without the heels :D.
    • Like x 1
  17. myandria Item Storage

Understood, but some of us (like myself) haven't seen the Pax Dai so not everyone knows what they look like. Please consider showing "all" of the new shineys; materials, chromas, everything so that we can decide for ourselves if we want to put in the extra time and energy to get them. :D

Oh, and by the way, THANKS FOR GIVING US NUBIA'S HAIR! :D:D:D Finally, realistic looking locks!
    • Like x 3
  18. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Thank you for the new rewards. Can we get pictures of the Ember chroma, heavenly chroma, and Divine Aura?
    • Like x 3
  19. Berza Committed Player

I am curious about why the boots are not included in the feat. They are the only style I like from all those.
    • Like x 3
  20. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Still wondering what the gazebo area is for...
    • Like x 3