Triple Splintered Coins & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Fall may be right around the corner, but don't fall down this week. You won't want to miss all this bonus currency or these new rewards!

BONUS SPLINTERED COINS!

First up: Splintered Coins rewards will be TRIPLED this week.

Splintered Coins are the currency found in Episode 38: Wonderverse, and are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Wonderverse vendors.

BONUS EMPYREAN AETHER!

Next up: Empyrean Aether rewards will be DOUBLED this week.

Empyrean Aether is rewarded for battling world bosses in Wonderverse's open world Patchwork Themyscira, and is primarily used for obtaining select rewards from the Wonderverse vendors.

And remember, Aether has no loot lockout. You can play and earn as much as you want!

This week – from Thursday, September 24, 2020, through Wednesday, September 30, 2020 – all players will receive TRIPLE Splintered Coins when completing instanced and mission content (in Wonderverse) and DOUBLE Empyrean Aether when battling world bosses (in Wonderverse).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on (next) Thursday morning.

NEW WONDERVERSE REWARDS!

Six new items have been be added to the Wonderverse vendor (for Splintered Coins).
    • Venom Material
    • Hera's Blessing Aura
    • Bombshell Boots
    • Bombshell Bracers
    • Comrade Belt
    • Swept Back Locs (hair)
    PLUS, ten more items have been added to the Wonderverse vendor (for Empyrean Aether).
    • Ember Chroma Set
    • Heavenly Chroma Set
    • Divine Aura
    • Omega Uplink Device
    • Father Box (trinket)
    • Mother Box (trinket)
    • Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green Nectar (Amphora)
    AND FINALLY, new rare drops have been added throughout Wonderverse.
    • Ranking up/completing the Amphora of the Gods item has a chance to drop modular versions of the Venomous Aura.
    • Zeus (raid) has a chance to drop modular versions of the Hera's Blessing Aura.
    • Hydra (open world) has a chance to drop the new Henchmen Hydra Tooth: Spartoi.
    • Grail (in any content) has a chance to drop modular versions of her Apokoliptian Amazon Aura.
    • Poseidon (alert) has a chance to drop modular versions of the Divine Aura.
    These vendor rewards and boss drops are permanent additions to the game (as are their corresponding feats). Happy hunting!

[IMG]
    Hera's Blessing Aura, Bombshell Bracers, Bombshell Boots, Comrade Belt, and Swept Back Locs Hair Style

[IMG]
    Venom Material

[IMG]
    Ember Chroma

[IMG]
    Heavenly Chroma

[IMG]
    Divine Aura
    • Like x 26
  2. Proxystar #Perception

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 6
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Sure would like to take a gander at the Heavenly Chroma. (I hope its like Zeus' source chroma with the lightning fx in FG)
    • Like x 3
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

OH MY GOD so much new pretty stuff :eek::eek::eek:
    • Like x 3
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

No new content. I wasn't expecting a new bounty because Wonderverse is already too bounty focused, but a simple duo or raid would have been refreshing.
    I guess the team is busy with the new game.

Also is not already time to announce the theme of the new episode? Even if its coming in november/december.

I guess it will be Titans, Joker Wars or Death Metal. DCeased would be cool too, we haven't fight zombies in a while...
    • Like x 1
  6. L T Devoted Player

The art team has been busy!
    • Like x 3
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ta very much!
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice! I'm definitely interested in the chroma materials at least.
    • Like x 3
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'm convinced Legion of Super Heroes is on the horizon given one of the briefings in Wonderverse refers to them. It could also be a magic episode like JLD as we went to Heaven in Fractured God Sphere and that may upset the balance between Order and Chaos.
    • Like x 1
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

Thank you, awesome! <3
    • Like x 1
  11. HMBoyd Level 30

thank you guys for adding the father box and mother box to the vendor, will definitely be grinding to buy a few on my alts (saves me money on the broker too)
    • Like x 3
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I think you're saying you expected a new duo or raid with the bonus week. Am I getting that right?
    • Like x 9
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

It is the chroma that the Pax Dai use.
    • Like x 6
  14. Yaiba Committed Player

I just came back to this game 2 weeks ago and this is amazing. Also feats for elite weapons/accessories are bugged, when will you fix it? :rolleyes:
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

I. Am. So. Ready. For. This!!

700+ Splintered Coins on each of my three characters and all three maxed on Aether as well. OMG, it's finally time to spend, spend, spend lol. So many styles! Heavenly Chroma set... hmmm. The bracelets... <3.

Thanks.
    • Like x 3
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I am Loving These Amazing Bonus Weeks you Devs have Kindly given ALL us Players During these troubling Times.
    I would like to Humbly request that you Return the LPve Bonus Week.
    I am sure Many would be Extremely appreciative.

Belt
    • Like x 4
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Simply Unequip the items and re-equip.
    I believe this fixed it on day 1 of the Feats being dropped
    • Like x 1
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

Not really I know better and its best to not really expect anything.
    But you know in past episodes like JLD, Thanagar and BoP you guys added an extra bounty in the open world. And I think it was the same bonus days as the extra rewards.
    Since Wonderverse is too bounty focused, and the episode only came with 1 raid, and no duo (you know the past DLC structure I guess, rotating between solo and duo) it would have been a nice surprise. That's all.
    • Like x 1
  19. GothamKnight38 Active Player

OH MY HAPPINESS!!!!!
    Thank you so much for the Bombshell Boots and Bracers.
    Please Please Please could we get the Bombshell Chest and Legs on the next rewards drop?
    • Like x 3
  20. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

ahh, nice. Maybe in the second round of rewards then.
    • Like x 2