Account Maintenance - September 24, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will perform a routine maintenance tomorrow, September 24, 2020, beginning at 8AM PT. All worlds will be impacted for about two hours.

During this maintenance, the marketplace will be offline and unavailable, and logins will fail. Players already in the world before the maintenance begins will be able to continue to play (as long as they do not log out).

Update: Logins should be restored now as the maintenance wraps up. The marketplace will remain offline for a bit longer.

Update: Marketplace Cash purchases *are* working, but at the moment to receive the Marketplace Cash, players must log out and back in again. We will address this shortly.
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

Changing characters will get us to disconnect?
    • Like x 1
  3. Lehian New Player

i would like you to check a problem that bothers me, some places on the map are blocked and i can't get in to do feats, for exemple, like lighthouse or the metropolis university.
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

who's your mentor? you can't get in to Metropolis University if you're not mentored by Luthor. if you're not bothered about waiting, when you get to tier 3 it becomes a queue-in solo. the Lighthouse will become available once you reach a certain level ( level 9, I believe ). you have to collect the mission for it from ( I think ) Catwoman in the North Burnley Club.
  5. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Most likely. :(
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

System's been down for me since 5:30 PT, cannot get in. This was a truly excellent time to do this maintenance on the day of:

1. Reset Thursday
    2. Newest Episode bonus rewards

Couldn't have done this on Wednesday or basically any other day? Sometimes it just really seems like you guys are screwing with us.
    • Like x 5
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Since we were never up at 7:00, I presume the account maintenance started at 6:00 (or earlier) instead of 8:00 as specified in this thread. So can we get an updated time when the game will be up?
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Been trying to log since server reset (was supposed to at least) but, nothing. Figures, no communication as usual.
    • Like x 1
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Servers went down , central time 7:30am . So far it been 2 hours at 9:30 am.
    Which is around now it be 2 hours . ,. At current time 9:25 am.

Hopefully now
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

Game is up.
    • Like x 1
  11. Flaves Level 30

I think it is fair to say that we are unlikely to get online for long, if indeed we do at all, between the weekly reset and the account maintenance.

This isn't so much of a problem in some parts of the world but from an Australian point of view it is far from ideal.

I doubt this was deliberate and I suspect something went wrong that meant that the reset took longer than expected, but it is somewhat annoying.
  12. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Well, I logged in on my main. did my round of all the bounties wonderverse. Then i decided to go on my ALTS character. Then i try logged in again dcuo not letting me in.

???? What's happening
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Same. And since this is account maintenance I presume we'll keep getting the 'authentication error' message through the weekend. Perfect day to do this devs.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a daybreak-wide maintenance that will probably not impact logins throughout its entirety.

Daily restarts went a little bit long with the hotfix turning on the bonus weekend.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is a scheduled maintenance preventing logins.
    • Like x 1
  16. RoboDuck New Player

It's been more than two hours, and I've still been having login problems
  17. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

9:00 PT, just sitting here spinning, thanks devs.
  18. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Yes, it is daybreak-wide maintenance, but if the devs know when these will happen, then they shouldn't release important new content / new episode bonuses on the same day. Today would have been better with a bonus no one cares about like last week's BOP bonus currency.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That would be great. Usually, our plans are set long before maintenances come up. It is a week-long bonus, and it should be fully accessible to you by 10AM Thursday.
    • Like x 2
  20. Artix New Player

Quick question i was playing and i had 110 splinterd coins , i tried to buy the new hand style and it wouldnt work
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.