mother box drop rate

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Aug 21, 2020.

1. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Does the Father Box do anything different to the Mother Box?
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I don't think so. The only difference I've seen when I encountered them (I don't have one myself) is that they're a different colour.
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

yeah im not worried about getting one of these boxes, either i will get one or i wont. either way the drop rates for things like this and the OP catalysts is just garbage so i make my life easier and dont worry about it
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

You sure u got father box from orion bounty? I was pretty sure it was a raid drop from grail only while mother box was a drop from orion bounty only....
    • Like x 2
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

There will be other things. Whether they are for you or not is subjective of course.
    • Like x 1
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

My concern was mainly that there was only going to be the mother and father box for aether, then items for splinter coins. Hopefully that's not the case.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

It is not the case.
    • Like x 3
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Good to know, I'll get back to farming bounties today then, stopped farming when I saw the 2 different boxes were going for aether.

But glad theres more being offered besides those also for aethers.
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Is there any date other than the usual 'soon' that you can give us? That way I know how long I have and can inform league/friends of how soon extra items will be coming ect?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bonus Week Twenty Five: _____ __________ _____ & ___ _______ & _____ ________ ______
    September 24-30, 2020
    Bonus Splintered Coins & New Rewards & Bonus Empyrean Aethers
    • Like x 3
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's next week?
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

this thursday.....
  16. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Good
  17. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Yea yea, I havent been to sleep since yesterday so ignore my delirious-ness lol
  18. Charon Lead Content Designer

Really Soon ™ :p
    • Like x 6
  19. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I haven't gotten my 100 bounty feat for Steppphenwolf and Kalibak and I've gotten the Motherbox twice...random is random.
  20. Eve YouTuber

Do you happen to know If and when Wonderverse's currency turns into source marks(Splintered Coins), Aether will turn into source marks as well? Or stay a side currency?