mother box drop rate

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Aug 21, 2020.

1. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I hate thing. I now have zero effects audio up because that sound is so annoying. Make it rarer please.
    • Like x 2
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Thing no hate you.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Haha missed the word this
    • Like x 1
  4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

UPDATE:
    After doing 290 bounties on my main and another 25 on alts i finally got a mother box drop and it was even on my main. I post this to give others an idea of how long it can take to get one.
    • Like x 4
  5. RylynneHelm Active Player

ah...MS TICKLE FATE. i see you still can NOT stop your self with the...your wrong and im right spelling.

you should really talk to someone about this obsession of yours...hehe there you go...
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

:rolleyes:

[IMG]

[IMG]

:rolleyes:

The best part: I never wrote a word about spelling in this thread. Period.

[IMG]

Understanding what words mean also helps.
    • Like x 1
  7. RylynneHelm Active Player

oh, i understand you just fine...:eek:
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

never lucky with drops so don't expect to get one
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I've ran these bounties over 250x now and not 1 single mother box.
    • Like x 2
  10. Magician Dedicated Player

Can you have them both out at the same time?
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Nope
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

At the moment, for me personally, the easiest way to get mother box, is to buy on a broker, especially now when everyone and his dog are killing Bounties, prices on the broker have dropped ...
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

So many runs. Sooo many, still no drop. However, an interesting development. The Mother Box and Father Box both received an update to their descriptive text.

"Costs 500 x Empyrean Aether."

This line was not there prior to... some update. You can pull up Youtube vids (Multiverse, ObsidianChill, etc) and confirm the change. You don't suppose these will be added to the Aether vendor this Thursday? Charon did say there would be items added that exclusive cost Aether.

• Like x 2
  14. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im easily over 400-500 bounties killed an still never seen it drop smh. Mine was aquired via back alley deals (i.e. a league maye was awesome enough to purchase me one from the broker for my birthday).
    I have no am ition of it ever dropping for me as literally nothing of note ever does lmao
    • Like x 1
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

*whistles innocently*
    • Like x 12
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I think adding them to the broker is a Good Thing, but I'm not someone who spent $800,000,000 or so in game money on the broker to get mine.

(To be clear: I don't have either Box yet.)
  17. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Oh boy I'm getting my popcorn ready for this one lol
    • Like x 1
  18. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

It took me roughly 250+ Orion fights across 5 characters before I finally got one. I keep grinding to try and get another one (either to give to an alt or to sell on the broker), but since I got that one I would guess that I've beaten Orion about 3 or 400 times (across NINE characters) and I've not had another one drop!

The drop rate is slightly ridiculous
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I hope we get something else besides those going for aether added to the vendors otherwise theres nothing added to the vendor for aether as far as it goes for me. Which makes 2 currencies a total waste.
  20. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

On my 3 toons two of them have Mother Boxes and one got a Father Box. All Orion drops.

It can happen to you too! Ya gotta believe!!!:)