QOL Request: Granted item 'Close this session' option

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Much like the 'welcome' screen only comes up once per session, can we make it so that when we close the 'granted' menu, it closes for that session? Many times the item that's granted I'd rather sit on because A) I'm in fear for taking it on a toon I don't want it on...then it's not tradable....B) it's time sensitive like the Unstable SOC where opening closer to being able to use it is a benefit or....C) I'm full up on inventory and just don't have the room on the toon I'm on.

Having the prompt up constantly is a drag and can even interfere in noticing a group loot, regular loot or prompt to queue up if you aren't watching the screen closely. Why can't it be silenced for the time being...once per session like 'Welcome' should do fine? Oh...cause some dingus will silence it for the duration of the grant and then want it afterwards? Sure...but if they do that it's on them.
    • Like x 3
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Agreed. That said I think almost all lately have been account bound after the first few being bound to the toon you claimed them on.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Understood....that having been said I still look at the 4 SOPs that came out of the anniversary box gift (account bound) that once extracted were un-tradable while the rest of the goodies were tradable or account bound. They are so useful on the bank toon I opened the gift on. SOOOOOOO USEFUL!

Ever since I don't take any gifts till I have talked to someone who already opened one...and know for a fact I won't get stuck with them on the wrong toon.
    • Like x 1
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

Oh I know, I came this close (fingers together) to doing the same thing on one of the early grants. At the last second cancelled out and logged onto my main. I totally get the original intent behind the suggestion.