Batman Day 2020 & Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

BATMAN DAY 2020

Happy Batman Day!

Celebrate The World's Greatest Detective with free gifts in DC Universe Online. All players can claim the Form: Batwing (yes, form change into the Batwing!), plus a Batman Day 2020 - Cover Pack (for your base). Members get more by claiming an additional gift, the E. Nygmatic Accessory.

To claim these gifts, players must log in between September 18-30, 2020. To claim the member gift, players must log in with an active membership.

[IMG]
    Form: Batwing

[IMG]
    Batman Day 2020 - Cover Pack

[IMG]
    E. Nygmatic Accessory (Members Only)

To learn more about Batman Day, head to DC's BatmanDay.com for news, information, and more. Happy Batman Day!
    • Like x 11
  2. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Interesting
    • Like x 1
  3. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

I wonder if this is a possible precursor to a way of utilizing custom vehicles? Would be cool to see player's utilizing different forms of transport like in the comics. My vote would be for a personal Justice League Javelin.
    • Like x 2
  4. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Cool! I have every one of those comics!
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

They all look great. Is is once per account?
    • Like x 4
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Awesome gifts, thank you!
    • Like x 2
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

:cool: guessed all 3 on geoforcee100s yt channel yesterday.
  8. RoboDuck New Player

A batwing form?!
    My brain is releasing dopamine in overdrive
    • Like x 2
  9. gkVector New Player

Yeah...I'm officially redubbing it the Bouncy Jet. Should have taken more than 15 minutes animating that thing.
    • Like x 1
  10. Power Surge Level 30

Looks great. Are they per account or character?
    • Like x 3
  11. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Cover box and batwing trinket are 1 per account(also account bound). E Nygmatic accessory is free to unlock on alts.
    • Like x 5
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

thankyou, devs! gotta say, I'll never wear the aura, & Irvynnge ain't no gruddamned BatTransormer not no way, but I have been waiting on new comic covers for sooo long! that Batman # 171, especially, is a beauty! thankyou, guys, really!
    • Like x 2
  13. Captain Decency New Player

Thank you for all the recent events, bonuses, and for these rewards!

I have been enjoying them all very much.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Mepps, what does it hurt to allow all characters on an account all of the rewards? I been wondering that over the years!
    • Like x 5
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Flying the Batwing is a bit.... clunky?? all I can think of to describe it.

Also... Just to let you know there is an issue with the camera if you use the Batwing Form inside your Lair. Did not try it in other inside maps yet. You can see the issue at around 4:11 in my video.

But overall... thank you for the Gifts.... much appreciated. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

For all characters you own, or only one?

Lack of clarity on this point has been a long-term repeated practice. It would be lovely to find out if gifts are available to all characters or just the one without having to ask about it as a follow-up, since both practices have been followed at varying times.

I'm guessing it's one-character-only. But it's just a wild guess.
    • Like x 2
  17. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

It's just one of each item per account:

Batwing - Account Bound, but can still be moved to an alt after using

Poster Box - Account Bound; Also account bound after opening, but can be donated to league hall

Accessory - Account bound until consumed
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Accessory is unlockable on any character for free after consuming.
    • Like x 4
  19. Walvine Well-Known Player

1 per account
    The cover pack is account bound and can be shared through bank the covers labeled large are suited for league donation .
    The batwing trinket is permanently account bound so can also be shared through bank at any time.
    • Like x 2
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Thanks! I didn't even think to look because we've never had an unloackable accessory before. :eek:

In that case, I think the Batwing from the Gotham Starter pack should be here too... shouldn't have to buy 1 for every toon.
    • Like x 1