Question to Mepps

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by CosmicIV, Sep 14, 2020.

1. CosmicIV Well-Known Player

Me and bunch of friends download and delete the game every 6-7 months, we get on, we do some PVP to remember the good times and we end up unistalling the game again due to the lack of love PVP has and is receiving.
    Is it possible for you to tell us if there are any plans to ever fix the PVP side of the game? I feel like me and many other people are all wasting our times on waiting for an update. It's been like 5 years since the last update, I just want to know if we should keep on waiting for an update or the "We currently have no plans for PVP" is a permanent quote.
    • Like x 4
  2. BƖack Dedicated Player

I join the question.
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I've had a few friends and even one of my brothers ask about new powers after being gone a while. So it seems besides new cosmetic stuff PvP and new powers are being brought up more then ever.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The answer hasn't changed - no plans at the moment. I hope it is not a permanent answer.
    • Like x 3
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You've answered your own question. Waiting for over five years and expecting other than the same answer as ever, "we have no current plans," is clearly futile.
  6. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I mean this in the most polite and respectful way..
    But there's so much more to this game than PVP. If your only reason for playing this game is the PVP aspect, I'd suggest playing fighting games like Injustice. This is an MMMO, and it seems like they're more focused on that aspect.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wildcat Committed Player

same, I love legends pvp...

how about updated characters skins? like Nightwing.. can we have new version of him in legends? :rolleyes:
  8. Magnificent Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  9. MxOiE Level 30

So much such as what exactly...? All there is to do besides PVP is Dailies, COP, VMF, spend 40m LFGing for raids, get off/switch characters and repeat. Downplaying PVP as if PVP hasn’t been a stable in almost all MMOs is silly.
  10. Gow Berserker New Player

Will we get updated or different LEAGUE halls?
  11. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

You made the team's stance on plans for updates to PvP clear at this point, which I understand. But, what about at least continuing to do small tweaks to PvP here and there, and not a massive overhaul just like you guys did with reducing Batman and Robin's BB damage? Or fixing Shazam, Cheetah, and Donna Troy? You stated that the team was open to this if I remember correctly.

There's still a lot of things that need to change, such as the way the rally timer works. At the current time it can be exploited to force an opponent to have the maximum respawn time when they die.

Now, I understand you said when it comes to tweaking PvP there can be some disagreement among players. But at the very least can we give these small changes/tweaks a try and start a discussion on them?
    • Like x 3
  12. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

P
    I logged in to this forums to laugh at this. Maybe quit spamming the annoying time capsules you’d have time to work on PvP? Quit being greedy for money. You already lost 95% of PVP fan base. Maybe take a note on how FF and ESO run their game and youd actually have a good game again? Maybe bring back RPS and tweak the power regen?
    • Like x 1
  13. BƖack Dedicated Player

Thanks for reply Mepps. I have a personal question.

When more or less we could expect some changes in to PVP?
    Is this Weeks? Months? Years?
    5 years have passed already...
    Isn't it long enough? -_-
    How much longer do we have to wait? -_-

Please let something happen with PVP