Not A Bug Unlocking Enhanced Emblems feats does not unlock the final feat

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Eve, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

I unlocked with Replay Badges all the Enhanced Emblems and I'm not getting Extra Flashy feat for it. Do I still have to collect them manually? It wasn't like that with other feats.
    [IMG]

Edit: I have the Enhanced Wonder Woman one collected manually though. Is that why the feat not working?
  2. Berza Committed Player

I am afraid that the problem here is the feat you are missing says "COLECT all emblems", not "Complete all feats for collecting the emblems", as the feat for completing the solo feats for the cristals. Hope I made myself clear, but in resume, yes, you need to collect the emblems.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Replaying enhanced emblem feats has never netted me the enhanced set collection feat.. If you replay the individual feats and than click on the feat for collect all, you'll see none of the individual emblems are checked off.
  4. Eve YouTuber

Ah okay, that's different from previous Emblem feats then. Cause I use to unlock them and it completed the whole feat. (Like the Lantern Emblems for example, Enhanced ones that is)
    • Like x 1
  5. Berza Committed Player

It's exactly that. The feat for the Lantern Emblems says "Complete the feats:...". Same for the Greek God Emblems (Hera, Ares, Hecate...). But the Zodiac one says, like this one and all the rest from there, "collect all styles".
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Oh I see, thank you!
    • Like x 1