Bonus Splintered Coins

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS SPLINTERED COINS

Dive back into Wonderverse this week with double Splintered Coins rewards!

This week – from Thursday, September 3, 2020, through Wednesday, September 9, 2020 – all players will receive double Splintered Coins when completing instanced and mission content in Wonderverse.

Splintered Coins are primarily used for acquiring gear and rewards in Episode 38: Wonderverse.

[IMG]

STABILIZERS ON SALE

PLUS, Stabilizers are 20% off in the marketplace all week, too.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 19
  2. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Sweet
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

There’s never new vendor stuff with the first bonus currency week(end) OG a DLC.
    • Like x 5
  5. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol this is great news you guys are killing it .
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

The additional vendor rewards never occur on the first bonus week.
    • Like x 4
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

Fair point, but putting stuff on a vendor and saying ‘go pay for this’ would be a non-traditional gesture of gratitude.
    • Like x 2
  8. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Could you guys start doing the hangman for bonus weeks again? I would love to a least somewhat know what the bonus for the next weeks are.
  9. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I had already wondered about the augment coin rewards during bonus weeks. Will the coins from those double up too? So for the solo will the total coins be 6 or 4? We shall see. :)
  10. Lara Committed Player

Nice thanks alot! :p
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Shame both the raid and alert can be made impossible by an add spawning out of bounds!!!!! :mad:
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's doubled too, so you can get 6 coins out of solo.
    • Like x 3
  13. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Yes they do. I just finished the solo and got 6 coins for it! It's like Christmas has come early lol. I haven't done the alert yet, but that should double up too.

(It's just a shame that so far only my main has augs that high, because her earning potential has gone through the roof this week!)
    • Like x 3
  14. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. rimvader Well-Known Player

16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If they really wanted to make up for that stuff they'd have had a 3x week o_O
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This, too:

[IMG]

STABILIZERS ON SALE

PLUS, Stabilizers are 20% off in the marketplace all week, too.
    • Like x 9
  18. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Jcal Dedicated Player

Well now... that's quite a development lol
    • Like x 1
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I think that giving us any sort of bonus week would be thanking us for our patience and continued support, let alone all the bonus weeks that we've had since what? March? They really don't HAVE to do any of this, but they do.
    • Like x 6