Style question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I thought i remembered years an years ago being able to get lex’s back mounted dbl machine guns (No idea what its called tho).......
    I cant really find any info on this tho.
    How/where can i get them IF we can. Also, before anyone comments saying its lexcorp salvation bought in HOD with source marks, i have completed that set and am aware of it. Its not the style i mean. Those r cool too but look more like exhaust vents with that stuff coming out. Its not what im after.

Thnx
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There are no Lex ones, but there are Brainiac inspired ones. There's the Brainiac Back-Mounted Cannons which drop off Brainiac in the Batcave: Sub-Construct raid and also the back from the Avatar Bombardier set is a set of double cannons.
    • Like x 1
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yes i have (and use both). I could have swore we could wear lex’s dbl machine guns (not the lexcorp salvation set).
    I guess i was wrong :(
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Theres the visitor set it looks like the predator shoulder cannon
    • Like x 3
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The visitor set has a single cannon. A leaguemate recently told me there's a double cannon version also but I don't know if it's avail for us.
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mabye your friend was thinking of steampunk back,it kinda looks like it has double canons but it's not lex's though and theres no double canon lex style in the game only the visitor back with a single one.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's exactly it, looks kinda similar to Lex's back cannons.
    • Like x 1
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Hmmmmm i dont think i have that yet to checkout. Were wouod one go about aquire’n one of said back styles?
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Actually saw that this morning on someone in CoP. Thought i should get it but its time capsule only yes? If not, where wouod i be able to get it?
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah it's from the Notorious Time Capsule. I'm not 100% sure but that style may have been added to the Quark vendor during the last Resurgence event recently. Check the vendor and look for the styles with "Visitor's" in the name. If not, you could try the broker, but it could be expensive.

Edit: Yeah I just checked the announcement for the most recent Resurgence and the items from the Notorious Time Capsule were added to the Booster Gold vendor, so the back piece will be in there.
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Thnx
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just edited my post as you replied. I checked and the piece you want is indeed at the Booster Gold Quark vendor.
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

steampunk back you get from completing the collection:treasures of the vanguard.
    • Like x 2
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Its TC only but you can buy it off brokers for pretty cheap
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Good to know. Thank you. It's hard to trust everyone's input on a topic like this since we don't all share the same attention to detail and are able to make distinctions like these.
    • Like x 1