Bonus Empyrean Aether!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS EMPYREAN AETHER

Find friends, find a phase, and churn out the Empyrean Aether this week in Wonderverse!

This week – from Thursday, August 27, 2020, through Wednesday, September 2, 2020 – all Empyrean Aether rewards will be doubled in Wonderverse's open world. Aether is rewarded when fighting the open world bosses!

Empyrean Aether is primarily used for acquiring supplemental rewards in Episode 38: Wonderverse.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 17
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

Run, Bounties! Run!!!
    • Like x 16
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

will there be Bonus Items?
    • Like x 1
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Now this is why you don't spam bounties until bonus weeks.
    • Like x 3
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Who hoo!
    • Like x 1
  6. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

OH MY! The best answer ever!
    laughing a lot, laughing out loud

Thanks Eco.

• Like x 2
  7. Stardazer Committed Player

This is good news! I can get those pesky 12 generator mods from the vendor for the darn feat.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No new items, just the bonus currency.
    • Like x 3
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

......well i can buy catalysts and sell them on broker i guess! :mad:
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Say, I do have two questions about aether;

1. Will items on vendors that require aether eventually become available for Source Marks after two more episodes (like the standard episode currency)?

2. Will the vendor items to come in this episode (materials, auras, etc) require aether, or Splintered Coins?

All-in-all this idea of having 2 kinds of currency is excellent. I love the fact that we can get something from spamming bounties without having to reset the mission with Replay Badges, please continue this method in future Episodes.
    • Like x 1
  11. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Woooooow after I max my main....... Today I was thinking of getting op helm for alt. Now I’m deff doing it!
    • Like x 1
  12. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Not that it's a significant amount, but will the bonus aether from having ranked up augments also be doubled or just the base aether dropped by the bosses?
    • Like x 2
  13. Draconiano Committed Player

Yeah, these extra aethers are also doubled.
    92 aethers per round.
    • Like x 5
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  15. Minotaur38 Active Player

Awesome. However, the 4 player op in Patchwork is crashing out again. We got to the first barricade, and it was stuck. Also, my game is crashing everyday. I run ethernet cord, 500 download, and 50 upload. The game is broken, and getting progressively worse.
  16. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Wish I wasn't already bored to death when running the open world stuff already... cool idea though.
  17. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I hope I am able to. The past week has not been kind, and only 2 chars was able to reap the Bonus Week's benefits.
    The one time I tried helping in an Open World Boss Battle, I was K.O.ed & had a massive REPAIR BILL...
  18. EP Ice Loyal Player

I’m actually enjoying this bonus week promotion! No loot lock on Emperor Aether means I can run the bounties all day everyday and collect! Thank you Devs!!
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Both answers are still to be determined. Added vendor items will be for Splintered Coins / main currency as usual, but we may be able to add some for Aether as well (TBD).
    • Like x 5
  20. Lara Committed Player

Awesome!