Fixed Feat bugs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by SIDEARM, Aug 24, 2020.

1. SIDEARM New Player

Currently none of my ALts are able to buy feats that I've got on my main. It was there a day or two ago, but now no option.

I was going to get elite rings/neck/weapon feats on Alts when I noticed it, but then I checked syles and other feats and they too aren't able to be bought for my ALts. I have relogged and tried on multiple characters. Currently no feats are able to be bought.

I have the replay badges. Just curious if something changes or if this is a bug.
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I think something is wrong with Feats across the board. In my case I noticed that Feats I have on my primary toon are not available to badge on alternate toons. And I see on the Forum that in several other cases Feats are not popping when achieved.

I'm on PS4, not sure if problem is platform-specific.
    • Like x 5
  3. PyroDark New Player

If badge means unlock, I'm on PC and just noticed the replay icons are gone from feats (still on styles). I looked at other characters and restarted and it still like this. I was on shortly before maintenance and unlocked feats fine then.
  4. Livedestruction 2 New Player

im in ps4 and i cant do it either
  5. Kravenblood28 New Player

I'm on the Switch and experiencing the same problem as well.
  6. Black Flesh New Player

So when did they remove the ability to buy feats on your alts?
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

8. Caroline Dedicated Player

I think it's either bugged or disabled for a bit.
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

really? when did this happen?
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

I'm literally trying to buy feats on an alt right now and I don't have the option to.
    • Like x 2
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

I just switched onto another one and I can buy them on it, strange.
    • Like x 1
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ok. I retract my initial "they didn't". they obviously did. has to be a bug, surely?
  13. Swamarian Committed Player

Some feats have different versions based on whether you're hero or villain. I know that the feat for the Ferris Aircraft alert where you don't use batteries is different for heroes and villains. I'm sure that there are others as well.
  14. Black Flesh New Player

Do any of the devs know about this?
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yeah, I can’t right now either. :(
  16. Swamarian Committed Player

17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Came to here to say I can't unlock a feat for the new elite neck.
  18. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Had the same issue. When I was on my Main Toon I could not buy any feats with replays.

Then switched to a "lesser" alt, bought a feat on him.

When I switched back to Main, all was good again :)

Hope this helps. Greetings!
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: we believe this is resolved. Please let us know if you see this issue after the time of this post.