Temple Solos

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Brit Loyal Player

I've noticed some randomness with it.

I was actually wanting to test if the Watch Cutscene/Skip Cutscene is what's causing the glitch. I know in one of the previous Episodes (I think it was Atlantis, but I can't remember for sure) the boss for one fight used to lead with a knockback attack during the cinematic and that was accidentally breaking the barrel during the cutscene.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Oh what the heck game is down for daily maintenance anyway so one quick update LOL

Ran three of my toon, my main and 2 alt, through the daily stuff this morning and walked into Hypolite's temple with all of them.

So ok..

on all three I found a healing crystal in the room with the sub boss battle.

One quick added observation for there. I was flying above the boss and managed to position myself to see that the crystal was still there as I finished him off and then POOF Just as I speculated yesterday as soon as he was defeated that crystal vanished. It is designed to make sure you can not run back there and grab it to help out while battling Grail.

Okay so like I said battled Grail three time.... I found one healing Crystal in that chamber between three fights. It definitely varies as to when and where that crystal shows up during that fight.
  3. Kestral Committed Player

4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

:) OKAY I went and voted but the question that the DEV team needs to answer is ...... IS this a bug or was it always designed to be this way? Now personally I vote for a fix either way.

If its a bug fix the dang thing.]

If it is not a bug .... then how about we change the set up? I'm sorry but as you see I did some testing so I get a healing crystal to get me through the fight with a sub boss but about 2/3rd of the time I get nothing when I battle the end boss.. and there is a F E A T for completing that mission without using a soda?

Oh and just to add to my reporting yesterday I did walk ins to Hypolite's temple with all 7 ALT and yep that same crystal was available every time I faced the sub boss but was only there twice when I battled Grail. That means that over two days I ran the solo 14 times and found healing crystals in with Grail four times. Those are lousy odds.
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I notice sometimes it is there and other times it' not. Some temples not there at all.
  6. darth_paul Dedicated Player

This is a bug that was reported, and confirmed before. It was said to have been fixed, but apparently it has not been.
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

SEE now I need to do more research LOL so today.. I have walked into Hypolite's temple twice and found that "missing" healing crystal in Grail's room both time...... Heck that makes the count two for two and the best I got on either of the past two days was 2of 7. MAYBE it has been fixed? We shall see .. hopefully :)
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

alright not as extensive as the past couple days but I have played 5 of my 7 high CR alts and walked into Hypolite's temple with all of them.. in the first chamber where the sub boss battle takes place same as the past few days there was a crystal waitimg when I arrived and it went POOF as soon as that boss went down.

Now, results could vary in other temples but I am collecting shard so you want info on the others.. YOU go do the walk ins LOL

but for me its been 5 for 5 and there has been a healing crystal present ever time I battled Grail today :D <--- from the smile on my face can you tell I am happy with those results?

Now per Darth...Paul it seems this was a bug

and it looks so far that it has been fixed! I have a couple more alts to run through the temples but not sure if I will get back on tonight. NOW unless I see something different I am done with the updates. The good news is it seems like our healing crystal is back! YAY!
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

So wouldn't you know it.. I logged ojn one more alt for the night and did ONE more walk in to Hypolite's temple and sure enough.. Healing crystal with the sub boss but not a crystal in sight anywhere.. and I snuck around and looked before I just went ahead and attacked.. so no extra heal available with Grail. worst part that was THE only time it happened to me all day I was 6 for 7 DAMN almost perfect. LOL
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I’ve only run Aphrodite’s temple with Nubia, and non-end level toons, and it’s been hit or miss with the crystal at Grail. Sometimes it’s there, but more often not. Minotaur seems to have it more often. I reported it, and then saw a patch update stating that the crystals would now spawn more often. Yesterday was my first time doing that temple again with a different character and it had a crystal at the Minotaur, but not one at Grail, which makes it very difficult to survive if the character you’re using isn’t in top form!