"Fast way" to accomplish all those pesky missions in Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechWarrior0329, Aug 18, 2020.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

So at least when I can this is how I do it...

1. Enter zone and grab all the daily missions
    1a. If it is a new week I grab the weekly bounty missions as well

2. Find a Bounty spam team and some how manage to get to their phase and join them.

now with or without the actual missions for the bounties if you are on a team you will get your Emperian Aether to buy stuff with at the appropriate vendor but if you are with that team battling the attacking army you can also wipe out the 30 credits you need to gain your Splintered coins and armor drop from the daily without doing any running around that part of the zone. In other word do two at once.

3. complete all 4 bounties in all 4 zones and then go to the Gates of Hell in Themyscira and battle and defeat the Hydra for even more Emperians. Now go back to the mission hub and turn stuff in. Grab a pile of Splintered coin and 6 armor drops not to mention source marks OH HEY I just mentioned them LOL Now without using replays 6 days a week you grab 4 armor drop along with both types of currency and work on all the feats associated with the bounties.

Hey then I add in step 4 and run back and do a quick walk in to get the solo challenge done and grab more splintered coins and 2 more pieces of armor.

Still takes a bit of time but you leave with at least 6 pieces of armor and get closer to completing all those feats.
  2. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Uhhhhh I think this was pretty obvious the way to do the dailies lol
    • Like x 10
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

This needed mentioned? I Thought other than the ones still actually spamming, this is what we all did?
    • Like x 4
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

it probably is the way most of us do it these days but HEY I figured I'd put something in writing for those few soles out there doing things the hard way. Hey I get on a good spam team and I can be done and out of there in less than 30 minutes with all my stuff. OF COURSE you actually have to get those folks to listen to you and THAT can be a challenge LOL
    • Like x 3
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

For sure, just caught me way off guard because virtually everyone does it this way. Thats why properly packe dphases can only be phased into rite after hydra dies haha
    • Like x 1
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

It is the fastest way to get them all done on reset day for sure, as others mentioned I think most of us at the very least find a phase with people doing the bounties and just hope along side them and get everything done in one go.

However, if I am just doing the dailies, it is not the fastest way to get those done. I just grab the missions, warp to the first zone, kill adds, next zone, kill adds, etc. That only takes maybe 8 or so minutes.

That is of course is if I am not interesting in the bounties and just want to get the 4 daily missions done as fast as possible without waiting to find a group, waiting for the bounties to spawn and feeling obligated to a group that I joined, etc.
  7. thedemonocus Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

OMG lol See now I have to go back into the game and create an ALT with that name.. well hopefully I bet some one already has taken the name :(
  9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I kinda want to make one as well
  10. L T Devoted Player

The dailies probably take 3-5 min each if you just do them. The complete rotation takes 25ish minutes depending on how fast hydra dies, so it's a decent compromise. But the step above can take 2 hours or just never happen if all the phases are full.
    • Like x 2
  11. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Yup, I just did the dailies on my newest character, it took 12 minutes total from grabbing the missions to turning them in.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There are a few of us...yes. My spelling(rather...misspelling) is the 3rd or 4th one I tried.

You could also have mentioned that between Ares and Athena there is a big break with no adds where you could swing by the planes and knock out 3 planes each pass...assuming you don't have the feat done yet.
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Timer for each is the same, if u think theres a big break, it means you arent participating in the 1st part of the athena fight where ur supposed to be helping kill adds an protect the mages who break the barrier in order to spawn her. The athena fight is not just athena
  14. Brit Loyal Player

There is one minor change that I make.

Rather than following the Bounty group to Athena, I go to the Invisible Jet. I get my 30 Olympian kills there launching 2 Invisible Jets. It works perfectly because it's those Olympians that spawn in the Invisible Jet room, you never have more than 4 adds, so it's easy to maintain even solo (unlike some of the areas where 2-3 spawn clusters can all aggro at once). And when the Olympus world boss fight does start, it is unique.

You get the 1 minute warning, but then at the end of that minute, it only spawns Hera and the sorcerers. Your group has to take additional time to spawn Athena, so there is always plenty of time to get back in time for the Athena kill. It costs no extra time, but instead of waiting in Athena's room, you're getting credit towards your Invisible Jets feat.
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, you are correct. Since 90% of the time there are too many people popping off powers/orbitals/SDs BEFORE the mages even come out, many times I don't even see them till they are already activated, but I was more referring to the fact there is no "kill 30...." mission on the Olympian fight, so in the few min you have between Ares dying and the mages actually appearing with gears over their head (normally about 3 min...could be 4 if the phase is packed and Ares dies fast)....but yes, there is another minute where Athena is also not out where you can protect the mages. Either way, a there is no 'kill 30' daily there, there is definitely less to do while waiting whereas the other bosses you can be working on your 30 while you wait for the boss to come out.
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

do you pass up on your bonus mark from trevor?
  17. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lmfao
  18. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yes there is, theres 4 areas for 4 bounties and 1 daily kill 30 for each area. If you didnt know there was a kill 30 there is because ur getting it by accident, your group is doing it for you, or your not picking up the mission
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hilarious....I've been missing that mission upstairs the whole time. I went in to go check all the people down there and was all ready to report back "Hey Mr Smarty pants....it's only 3"....then went up the staircase I never went up before (I normally grab the other 3 and teleport immediately to Murk or whoever is the current bounty if I can get a group....if I can't phase I go do something else and return the next day or a few days later) and there is General Kalliope with a mission I normally pass up.

So, while you are 100% wrong that I'm getting it by accident or my group is doing it for me, I was indeed missing the mission.

Not that it will make me work on this content any more, as I'm not even running it daily on the other 3, but when I run it once or twice a week, I'll get that extra mark now. So....thanks I guess. Like Brit I will likely still go to the jets and get my kills there..at least till I've got the planes feat done though....the ones I miss will shake out in the Athena fight I'd guess....I'll find out in a minute I guess.
  20. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Thanks, we never figure that one out.