Heroes Color's Codes

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by JosEl, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Can anyone recommend good Olive Drab/Military BDU suit green shades?
  2. Hunter Zor-EL New Player

Could you do a colour code for supergirl rebirth or ingame supergirl and thanks
  3. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you this really helped for my star sapphire inspired toon ! :D +1
  4. Trrixy New Player

What an amazing labor of love. Thank you so much for putting this together.
  5. mbrewer77 Active Player

6. Deathfountain New Player

Can someone please get color codes from DCUO Owlman I was unsuccessful in finding it on my own
  7. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Try 233020
    • Like x 1
  8. Sirens Cry New Player

can anyone help me out with in-game Black Canary’s color code?
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

Carol star sapphire ?
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

CD1682 - main color
    EB61B7 - emblem
    • Like x 2
  11. Buffed New Player

someone know the color of heat vision with solar lvl200? is to use in my luminous gaze...
  12. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Barbatos?
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you I will try this
  14. Richter Phyre New Player

Did you have Batman Beyond?
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks, but that's definitely not it, at least not when applied to the Logistics Officer Helmet and Backpack, anyway. :oops:

Let's approach this from a different angle: What are the exact color Hex Codes used for the different greens in the Watchful Material, Watchful Chroma Material, and Watchful Neon Chroma Material? :confused:
  16. Darkteku New Player

I am trying to find the hex codes for cosmic boy new earth. please let me know.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You need to keep in mind that using the exact same color on different textured pieces will alter the appearance of that color.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I am well aware of that. That's why I have 2 different Hex Codes for "Green Lantern Corps Green" because on some styles it needs to be lighter, and on others it needs to be darker.

But still, I know there are those here that are masters at figuring out the Hex Codes that have been used on pre-made styles. It never hurts to ask...
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Just fixing my incorrect naming for clarity. :oops:
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here's some updated Green Lantern Corps Color codes that I use to make my GL uniforms not only better match the shade of green seen on the color-locked GL Corps Emblems in the game, but to also better match the COMICS, rather than the game's NPCs.

Green = Either 00510C OR 00310C, depending on the Style piece used. On some items it needs to be a bit darker, on others, a bit lighter. Ends up just about perfectly matching the color-locked Emblems when you pick the right one.

Black = PURE BLACK, 000000

White = PURE WHITE, FFFFFF

And here's the results on some of my characters:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

That's the most accurate color scheme I've come up with, thanks to input from a lot of other GL players in a different thread.

As always, Your Mileage May Vary. ;)