Bonus Nth Metal Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS NTH METAL WEEK

Play more - get more. All week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Nth Metal from enemies, that opportunity will fire off twice. The special bonus is available through August 19, 2020.

Nth Metal is used to fortify and rank up your Artifacts. This bonus week *does not* grant any bonus Artifact XP when fortifying. This bonus week *does* stack with the Nth Metal Detector in the Marketplace (which further doubles again your chances to get Nth Metal.)

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 13
  2. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

That means double nth metal caches from detectors?
    • Like x 1
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Nice double Nth metal thanks!
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Why does everyone want to put nth into augs? Such a waste.
    • Like x 4
  7. Kluwn New Player

So that they have a reason to blame when their artifacts are still rank 83 after 4 months of "grinding". :)
    • Like x 5
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Lol, for real. I thought it was a QoL change since I know I've been pretty annoyed after accidentally feeding a stack of nth into my augs. Or just the fact they showed up while feeding. Like no I don't want those in there. Plus it's barely any xp for them. Here's 20xp, that should help when it takes 20000000000
    • Like x 2
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I knew it wasn’t a quality of life change but I was still weirdly grateful because I too have had a few mishaps.
  10. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Where else would I put it? I have two artifacts that take it but they're leveled up high enough now that it takes quite a while to get enough source marks to buy dionesium and whatnot, and I'd rather spend source marks on other things.

Not trying to be snarky; I just started playing this summer and I don't know what else I could even use Nth metal for
    • Like x 1
  11. BushyTailed New Player

But at the moment I can't use Nth metal to upgrade anything - not old or new arguments at least.
    To upgrade artifacts, one has to aquire catalysts first.

So what I'm supposed to do with the Nth metal, and with what I#m expected to improve my arguments?

Could anybody explain this to me, please?
    • Like x 1
  12. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

By high enough you mean level 200 right? And you said 2 artifacts. We have space for 3
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Save up Nth Metal till you can use it. Artifacts require large amounts of Nth Metal to get them up. Best time to spend Nth Metal is during Bonus Artifact XP so it gives double xp but of course you're free to spend it whenever. :)

You can buy catalysts from Constantine in Watchtower or Hall of Doom to breakthrough your artifacts' ranks.

For upgraging augments you need Exobytes. You can get those from salvaging gear at R&D Station.
    Episode-specific Augments require episode-specific exobytes; for example, Platinum/Bronze Engravings only accept Themysciran Exobytes which drop in Wonderverse content.
    • Like x 2
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Can also use the artifacts that you get as gifts and feed them. Even if you don't use them, you can feed them on double nth weekends
    • Like x 1
  15. BushyTailed New Player

Thanks

Thanks a lot!
    • Like x 2
  16. Blackhole1st New Player

I can always use a little more nth metal :)
  17. Neojade13 New Player

Meet me behind Bibbos in Gotham Northeast End.

[IMG]

EDIT: No pixie sticks were harmed in the making of this photo.
    • Like x 1
  18. Blackhole1st New Player

Ok i'll be there at 4 pm
    • Like x 2
  19. Earth742 Well-Known Player

20. Blackhole1st New Player

Meet me tomorrow at 5 pm at ace chemicals i got a boat load of nth metal for the right price i take cash materials auras styles anything you got.