US PS/PC Server Downtime - August 13, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US PS/PC server is taking longer than expected for its daily restart. We expect the server to be up in the next 30 minutes or sooner. Thank you for your patience.

Update: The world is now online.
    • Like x 12
  2. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Much obliged!
    • Like x 1
  3. lb2div New Player

thank you for the update
  4. Koshak087 New Player

thanks for information
  5. ROOTE Well-Known Player

I live to serve ;) Thanks for the confirmation!
  6. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I sincerely appreciate the update Mepps although when situations like these arise to leave a note a little earlier if possible please?
    • Like x 1
  7. BurnSurge Level 30

What????? You must be joking! A whole 30 minutes??? Yeah, that's cool, thanks for the update :)
  8. {CC} DarthNasty New Player

always down on my days off!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

It’s about time!! Come on almost 2 hours after the game is suppose to be up and you just now tell us something. Just ridiculous.
    • Like x 4
  10. Gr3enMachin3 New Player

Yea a little late to the party, but better late than never I suppose.
  11. Ic0nica New Player

Hopefully that means bug fixes too...?
    • Like x 1
  12. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I hope that there is a lil reward for the extended wait and the intermitten problems with chat and mail/broker. Maybe relaunch that batmask and 2 face skin you handed out years ago lol. also the server status on mine is updated from 2 days ago and says high volume. Might need to really look into this :p
    • Like x 3
  13. Doctor Dirty Duck New Player

I need to get on !!!! :(
  14. Jaelia Committed Player

Haha good try :D
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Thanks!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The issue has been resolved.
    • Like x 2
  17. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Gotta try...lol Squeaky Wheels
  18. an81angel Well-Known Player

I made it to character select
  19. NeightShade89 New Player

I bought the inner peace collection and completed it and I logged in today and don’t have either I paid 15mill please look into it character name neight shade ps4 us
  20. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Broker is Broken, Mail Quit, and the char I was trying to play has an inventory full of Nth Metal I can't use, and Collection pieces I need to mail BUT CAN'T.
    PLEASE FIX these issues, and give us EITHER a MATERIALS INVENTORY TAB TO HOLD Nth, EXO-MATS & EXOBYTES +or+ LET US FEED Nth TO AUGMENTS AGAIN!

With things the way they are now, BONUS Nth METAL is the WORST BONUS WEEK OF THE YEAR.