Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Whodini Well-Known Player

I would like to see a ghost/spirit aura in a smoky type color. I know we've had a ghost aura before but it was a little cartoony looking. I would prefer something a little more scary/realistic.

Also I think a pulsating "echo" aura would be cool which would consist of an echo of our toon pulsating outward. Hard to explain I know. Maybe think of the agents in the Matrix when they're dodging bullets. I'll try to find an example.
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a material like this
    [IMG]
  3. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    How about a red ultimate aura with orange on the inside
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Just in case you guys wanna add even more rewards to the BoP vendor. This (and the blue version) is the material we get when fighting Calculator Bot in BoO Metropolis. They would be perfect for red and blue lantern based styles.
    [IMG]
  5. zamzamation New Player

A black aura with a pit of purple, orange, blue or/and red on the sides that is sucking in light. Basically a black hole aura, would be pretty nice
    • Like x 1
  6. Legoman Active Player

A tint-able construct material so it could be like the energy armor but for any piece of gear.
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A cosmic chroma. I would like something similar to this neon set but cosmic, but I think more than that I’d like a chroma with one slot being cosmic material, another being a fixed color, the other being tintable. Or both being tintable.
    Basically, a cosmic chroma material.
  8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

These monochromatic versions of the Source Energy Aura look nice and would be perfect for lantern-based styles. I hope you guys are gonna add them to the episode vendor. I'm afraid my wish won't come true this time though; I mean, I'm aware that adding four auras as a reward is quite a big deal. Anyway, there's no harm in trying XD. Speaking od which, I have a question: why does blue often look more like violet? I mean, apart from this one, take a look at the Blue Mystic Aura or the Gleaming Blue aura; that is not blue to me haha

[IMG]
  9. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I'm wanting a yellow metallic material. Like the Yellow Metallic Chroma that comes from the old Booster Bundles. None of those colored metallic chromas are ever on the broker. But you guys made and offered us a red metallic material and a blue metallic material, both of which are readily available on the broker. Make us a yellow metallic material, please. I'm tired of using gold color as a yellow.
  10. Sourewall9428 New Player

Can we get the Material that the Pax Dei had on and the aura they have Pls that would be great for new celestial styles
  11. Sourewall9428 New Player

I don’t know how to upload pictures on here but y’all know the material and aura I’m taking about hopefully :|
  12. Radstark Active Player

13. an81angel Well-Known Player

PLEASE

Void Neon Chroma
    Cosmic Neon Chroma

THANK YOU
    • Like x 1
  14. Sourewall9428 New Player

Heavenly Metal chroma - ( The material the Pax Dei Had on there armor)
    Heavenly aura - ( The aura the Pax Dei had on )
    Pls pls pls pls
  15. Captain Decency New Player

This is a very large thread, and my post is a little off topic - I just wanted to thank everyone on the team for everything they have done, over all the years! I really enjoy DCUO a lot, and the work that went, and is still going, into the new expansion!
    I appreciate you listening to your community, and I am happy to be along for the ride!

And to any players who see this:
    I wish all of you super good luck getting those things you want to get to complete your characters!
  16. Jaelia Committed Player

Star Sapphire Material / Chroma would be pretty cool
  17. Legoman Active Player

All lantern chromas would be cool.
    • Like x 1
  18. Sininen Kuningatar New Player

I really want a re-release of the Cosmic Material. I read about it here; https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmic_Material

I guess it was in a reward box in 2016 (a year after I quit in 2015 originally after only playing for a few months)

I am back now and I purchased the Cosmic Skin from the Marketplace and I really wish I had the Cosmic Material to be able to match hair to the Cosmic Skin I have now. She has to be bald for the moment because hair just really looks out of place on that Cosmic Skin.
  19. Dogico Loyal Player

I'm hoping this has already been mentioned but a rainbow material would be excellent. I currently have the Rainbow Current Aura and the Rainbow Wheel Accessory and just need a material to complete the look.
  20. Legoman Active Player

don't forget we have the rainbow movement style