MAIL having an issue or is it just me?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechWarrior0329, Aug 12, 2020.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I had a couple alts that I ahd not used in so long I practically forgot them existed. So I decided to just send there stuff away and delete them. Converted all armor to Exobytes and emailed them. Converted in game cash to soda and emailed it. And then just fly out emailed other stuff till their accounts were empty and then DELETE

Okay so this is nothing I have not done before.. Hey one way I have of gettikng my augments up to max fast? As one ALT get to max just start sending exobytes to the next and then BOTH those to the next and so on and so on until EVERYONE is maxed out.

Today? after emailing a ton of exobytes to an alt NOTHING shows in his mailbox at all.

WTH is going on ? ANYONE ELSE SEEING THIS?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/1293641899748864001?s=20

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/broker-mail-chat-and-voice-chat.310896/
    • Like x 1
  3. gruntsmith Level 30

I've had a few mails go through but the items attached weren't in them anymore. I don't remember what I sent from my alt too unfortunately
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

??? I logged back in AFTER posting this and all my mails had been delivered. Then as I continued to work to transfer stuff to other alts and delete old ones .. started just not letting me even email anything to the alt. NO broker involved just sending stuff from one of MY TOONS TO ANOTHER.

So I have been just flat out finding ways to send everything through shared mailbox and NOW? Game crashed and I have an "authentication Issue". Can any thing else go wrong tonight?
  5. Darkosjr82 New Player

I just purchased an expensive item from the broker and it said purchase had occurred. Never came to my mailbox. Tried pushing mail through with several small $ purchases, nothing... Switched to multiple characters and Bought multiple items from broker.. They came. Switched back to the character in question...still nothing. This has been over an hour ago at this point. Filed a ticket..what happens?
  6. Darkosjr82 New Player

Just mailed a collection piece from another character to this character it came through...still nothing from the broker ive purchased also had some items sale and that money hasn't Arrived yet..