New Skin Model kryptonian

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DrakeBall, Aug 6, 2020.

1. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

A skin that adds definition and muscle veins to your body and gives a smaller V shape waist see superman below
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 9
  2. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

devs what do you think of this
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

For females, the old skins had some serious muscle on the “Large” body type. I miss that. Then again that body type has enormous clipping issues. I’d love to have “muscular skins 1, 2 and 3” (because the old themed skins like youthful tattooed etc only came with a white chick’s face) I could put on the athletic body type so I could have the best of both worlds.
    • Like x 1
  4. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

i guess they wanted to keep females looking more feminine here's what the female version could look like while staying feminine (Used she hulk)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Just what I needed the muscles in game are barley visible and looks weird I would love to look aesthetically muscular like Superman
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’d buy that for a dollar! :D
  7. EvilDeeds Active Player

a muscle skin would definitely be appreciated i noticed a alot of NCPS have more detailed muscles
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

well I want a Supergirl skin so I can have a character that actually looks like a teenager
  9. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

well your in luck updated youthful skin is on the list
    • Like x 1
  10. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I'm honestly disappointed that they don't utilize the Marketplace more. I already have everything that can be account-bound and then some, all toys, trinkets, auras, styles, mats, movement modes, inventory space, bank space, character slots, well over 100 armories, 100's of one time use items(Repair bots, RnD scanner, etc), 10 or so personality, body type, league name, name change, etc.

I'd happily buy new skins, new hair, new trinkets, new toys, new emotes, new styles and style packs, new HD sets of old popular style sets, new auras, new materials, etc, etc.

I know it's related to DC/WB so it's not just up to them, but I sure as heck would support more stuff added to the marketplace over TC's and Booster Bundles any day. :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Stardazer Committed Player

I would really love new updated skins! I know Meg has a few on her list, but no idea how long those are going to take (if even). With a game that prides itself on customization, it's kind of lacking when everyone has the same facial/body appearance. I absolutely love the updated skins they released a while back and wish they would continue on that streak. I've been (im)patiently waiting for updated tattoo and youth skins. SO much potential out there!
  12. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

agreed i tried to tell the devs that new body types would sell fast but they think it wouldn't be worth the time and money they never been so wrong so many other games know this and always adding more customization to there game look at fortnite selling skins for 20$ and people buy them thousands do hell i buy them
  13. Rainnifer Committed Player

Unless they changed things around so that it would cost WAY more than 5$ to change your body type, it wouldn't be worth their time or money.

It's been said a lot of times in threads like these how huge a task it is to make a new body type because they would have to update every single old style for this new body type (twice for male and female, or even more if they were to include the different sizes such as big/medium/small.) Trust me I've actually dealt with something like this, it's most certainly not worth the effort. It would be a different story had the game been coded more efficiently at its start, but now we're too far in and that's not going to happen unfortunately.
    • Like x 1
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I've been telling them for years as well, and I'd love it if they added new things every week.. but unfortunately it is not completely in their hands. If DC/WB wont allow them to do something, there is not much they can do about it.

If I remember correctly, there is an old video of them showing off a Lantern DLC and they said that DC told them they needed change the fabric or color of something because they didn't like it.. and the devs also ran into trouble with DC/WB about the standard green aura, something like they didn't allow the devs to add it to the game because it was too similar to the aura the lanterns had and they didn't want players using it.

So I'd imagine it's not easy as we would want it to be for them to just add stuff in for us if DC isn't cool with it, which sucks because I'd buy pretty much everything! :D
  15. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

i know but this thread isn't about body types its a for a skins
  16. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

devs what you think of this easy enough to do right?
  17. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

sorry but i need the dev to see
  18. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

I know you posted this already in the style request but it would increase your chance at devs seeing this
  19. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

whatever it takes to get it noticed
  20. EvilDeeds Active Player

its a really good skin your suggesting but you picked the wrong time to post it to many people making threads right now