The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. JakarrKingDCUO New Player

In-game name: Lord Kyden
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: level 5
    -Power: Electricity
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: I'm 20
    -About yourself: I love to make backstories for my characters as I'm a Roleplayer, I do cuss a bit but Im trying not to do it constantly, and I have elite characters (300 cr high 200 SPs) so I will level the character but for now, I don't have any intentions of getting him at endgame content.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Like minded people, people who joke. I'm looking for preferably a Roleplaying villain league where I can share backstories with others and they can share theirs if they want. A judgement free place

I'm on now if anyone wants to send me a tell regarding this post. Just send a tell to my character in game please cause I won't see your reply til weeks later
  2. Mephiztophelez New Player

In-game name: Mephiztophelez
    -Faction: Hero:
    -Server/Game System: EUPS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 248CR
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: Tank/Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: Chill gamer, I play for pure fun and entertainment. Massive fan of DC.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for help and support and a group of people to work with On Duty missions and raids. I've done a lot of solo but would love to start powering through the group events.
  3. Gurnam_Smith New Player

In-game name: Gurman Smith
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR36
    -Power: Munitions
    -Role: Controller
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P
    -About yourself: Just a guy playing the game for fun wanting to get deeper into things.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: Looking to just be with a villain league and be with others, since still fairly new to the game here.
  4. Lara Committed Player

The League Eileithyia is recruiting We have a Nice League Hall >Alot Prestige for Might bonus and other bonus >80 Members >Average Skill Points 150-300 >Combat Rating 100-314 ===> We are Villain site US PC/PS3,4<=== What you need to join us? Level 30 Cr atleast 100 And be friendly and Loyal ==> Message me on Discord or ingame @ Wonder Elva <==
    • Like x 1
  5. Brixqhan New Player

*In-game name: Brixtun/Qhann
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero (Both)
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC (made the switch from xbox)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Brixtun (main character) - 103/52; Qhann 10/3 (new character)
    -Power: Brixtun - Earth; Qhann - Electricity
    -Role: Damage/Healer
    -Do you have a mic?: Indeed I does
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary...I think?
    -18+?: 28
    -About yourself: Chill laid back dude that like to game. I crack jokes and try to have chilled gaming sessions
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? To meet/play with new people. New to pc and need others to grind/play with. I'm in a league now, but they hardly ever play. looking to get back into it and have some fun playing and enjoying the game. I don't mind helping others! Just looking to have solid gaming session with chill people
  6. Brixqhan New Player

Are you on PC? If so do you have steam?
  7. ThSpooks New Player

*In-game name: I would prefer keep that information until someone would actually rectruit me.
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC , Timezone is EU
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 222 Cr
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Dps/Healer
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -About yourself: Im a lonely, calm and dramaless Doc fate iconic. Usually i like help alot my leauge teammates.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Lookin for some friendly Iconic leauge, It would be good if it wasnt a new leauge like in some cases ive met.
  8. MrWon Committed Player

USPC Hero / 297 CR / 338 SP / Tank
    Played since day 1 and originally on PS. Switched to PC 2 years ago but barely getting back again.
    Looking for a League that makes decent Prestige cycles or has a decent amount of experienced players.
    PM and I'll send IGN
  9. Staggiie Level 30

*In-game name: Lit Ladd
    -Server/Game System: US/PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 151 CR, 143 SP. This is my 2nd account. My first one was 240 CR before I quit it.
    -Role: DPS and Healer
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, as long as no one minds my KY country accent. Oh and being a girl.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: All Access
    -18+?: I'm 29
    -About yourself: Helpful. I have a nice base for daily League Points. Not an idiot.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Big things for me would be ACTIVE with enough people online at a time to do 8-Mans and world bosses. Doing raids together and hunting feats. No ********.
  10. Mabroni New Player

*In-game name: Dr Brom
    -Server/Game System: US/PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Only level 10
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: DPS and controller, not sure yet
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: Easy going, love to meet people.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Helpful and willing to help someone new to MMOs in general get into the swing of things.
  11. C0de Well-Known Player

*In-game name: i3lack Cat
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 319 Cr 432SP
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: Dps/Tank
    -About yourself: I'm a prehistoric relic that has been alive on this game since 2011. I'm an elite player that strives for Fashion over Progression LOL!
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? This is where it gets tricky. I left my longtime league of a few years a few months ago. I've mostly been a solo player throughout the years but I've found a few leagues that felt like home. Honestly there is so many leagues on this game and many of them are generic, either consisting of lots of players but none that are actually on or with lots of players on but with tight knit groups that you don't really get to run with. I guess what i'm looking for is something similar to my recent league. Chill, mature, and with no expectations required from me (Sounds pretty turn-offish I know but understand that when your leagueless you can be selfish lol). Looking for a place with a bunch of chill group of people that can joke and laugh about other stuff while playing the game. My last requirement would be a league that is running Elite raids for the newest content and possibly prior content. I enjoy running elite content more than regular when I have great teammates so hoping there's a league out there that's not elitist but does run Elite content. That's basically it, I don't enjoy change or trying out multiple leagues or the such, I'm the type that if I find a good chill league i'll stay in it forever. Just looking for a long residence somewhere for when I eventually retire from this game
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

In-game name: Awesomeby nature
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR299 425sp
    -Power: quantum
    -Role: troll
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: premium
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: I play only support ny main is in my signature, I usually only do 1 role to each power that I play so I can do it 100% instead of half ***ing it.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm tired of trolling for randoms that cant comprehend that people experience lag, which right now I'm pretty much forced to play on wifi which is causes powers to be delayed and pretty much everything to be delayed even with 60fps turned off, all the video settings turned all the way down. Havent ran this character through WV stuff yet because of this fact. My main can make due because hes healer and I've given up on running reg til I can get better internet again. But wanna do something with my troll, and I'm very skiddish / turned off on leagues is why my main isnt in 1 and hasnt been in 1 for nearly 200 days or more. But what I'm looking for in a league is simply help me run my alert and raids dont even have to feat hunt just help me through the content so I can keep my main alt at end game cr

If interested in my alt just hit me up on my main when you see Offending habits online
  13. Jett Obsidian New Player

*In-game name: Crimson Xephyr
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 50 (And rising) SP 35
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: DPS
    -About yourself: A dedicated player who enjoys learning how to get better at games and completing them to my fullest ability. Especially enjoy mmos to be part of a community and an ongoing story.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a welcoming place that is up for answering questions to help me learn. I want to try running through all the episodes, so many of the questions will be directed towards that goal. To that end I also hope to make myself useful.
  14. MxOiE Level 30

*In-game name: ixiSTARRYixi
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 306/241
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: Controller
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't use it often with people I consider strangers.
    -About yourself: I don't know the exact year I started playing but i've been playing for quite awhile :p I started playing before light powers were even introduced if that helps anyone map out the years. I've taken on/off breaks from the game over the past few years and currently im in an "on" phase. I lost my old PSN account that was attached to my main account a few years back which is why this account doesn't have as much SP as it should have from someone who's been playing as long as I have.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Organization as in specific league even days (ex. Feat days, raid days, etc.), friendly people, and a league that does it's best to include everyone in content.
  15. MasterWook New Player

In-game name:MentalWook
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]:Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points PVE 101 SP:46
    -Power:Mental
    -Role DPS/ (Future) Troller
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: 27
    -About yourself:I like DC, Anime and Memes
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league that's willing to help me get feats, alerts and raids done
  16. Trrixy New Player

Did you find a league?
  17. Varoh New Player

*In-game name: Varohnckiel
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 48
    -Power: Sorcery
    -Role: DPS for now
    -About yourself: I'm a belgian player who plays for fun. I speak french and my english is not always the best but I'm trying.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I discovered the game alone and I would like to play with more people, do the feats, duos, alerts, ... Have help, help too. Basically, have fun.
  18. Reemism New Player

In-game name: Reemism (Troll), Jellyfish (Water Heals), Egomaniacal (Rage Tank)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: leveling
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Troll /Dps
    -About yourself: Brother in law convinced me to return to the game after years away (pre ps4). Forgot my original psn account info so I'm locked out with no other option then to run a fresh account. I'm US-EDT based and will be most active mid day to early evening, sometimes later. When I played before I mained a pure troll with a sorc healer and fire tank alt.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? A social environment for fun, feats and everything in between...multiplayer games are so damn boring to play solo. It was one of the reasons I stopped playing before
  19. Goyim New Player

In-game name: MissShocksAlot
    -Faction [Hero]:
    -Server/Game System [EUPC]:
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 314 SP 330 SP
    -Role: Dps and Healer
    -Legendary:
    -About yourself: I recently returned to the game and started working on my toon again. Last time I played it was during Chaos Gotham Tier aka JLD.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Im looking for an active League on eu hero side, that "Actively" do feat runs on old content aswell as new content to get those feats done. I usually join any feat grinds I can see on LFG but I would like a stable community where people share the same interest with this.
  20. Mortis Potentiam New Player

In-game name: Mortis Tormentis
    -Faction: Hero
    -Server/Game System: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 314 SP 506 SP
    -Power: Munitions...EXPLOSIONS!!! (Sponsored and Endorsed by The Torque Corporation)
    -Role: Troll (Preferred) DPS (When needed)
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes.........you may regret that, just sayin'
    -Legendary: Yes
    -About yourself: I recently returned to the game 3 weeks ago and started working on my toon again. I left when JLD was the top thing to do, been working on making a comeback ever since. I'm a west coast guy, so I play mostly in the time range of 9:00 pm PST - 4:00 am PST. I do get on during the day as well, usually between 1:00 pm PST - 5:00 PST. Just warning you up front...I have a very strong personality. I have a mouth, and it runs quite well....but always with good intentions I have no problem expressing my thoughts or opinions...and I am brutally honest. If I don't like you, I will tell you to your face "I don't like you, here are the reason(s) why, can we overcome this?" I just find being straight-forward is more efficient. I am EXTREMELY driven by feats and skill points....it's what I live for on this game. I do like to socialize, I have a quick tongue and a wicked sense of humor....I've been compared to Ryan Reynolds a lot....dunno why.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a league that isn't a bunch of wussbags that whine and complain when something is "too hard", or that focus on "other games" instead of getting on and helping their league mates. Looking for a league that's not full of a bunch of divas more concerned with their style than how many feat points they have, or are more concerned with how their base is decorated rather than running content, getting feats, and making their toon stronger....thus making the league stronger as a whole. Looking for a league that can laugh and joke around and can endure my sense of humor and my personality....but when it's time to focus we all put our games faces on and take care of business. Looking for a league that isn't "clique based" with everyone in their own little circles, and who talk crap about each other behind each others backs. Finally, I'm looking for a league that is very active, especially evenings and late nights. Sooooooooo yeah.....call me.