Home Turf - Emblem Display?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darkness, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Darkness New Player

I was reading up on the DCUO Wiki about Home Turf (http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Home_Turf) and saw this bit about collected emblems being displayed:

Now it says it is a feature in the Base Decoration Mode but I don't remember it being there. I can't access the game at the moment but can anyone confirm if this is possible?

I am also aware that wiki entries aren't always 100% correct but I just wanted to be sure if this is a feature that I just never noticed.
  2. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I have not been able to find it either unfortunately
  3. Yui Loyal Player

You do know that wikis aren't a reliable source of info cause they can be edited right?
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

There is an item that you can place to display your emblem. Can't remember what it's called. I have no idea where it drops, and I've yet to see anyone with it.
  5. ChaoticBlizzaga New Player

I wouldn't mind finding this item, so then i can display my emblem from my old server in my base, this would be really cool :)
  6. Seralpha83 New Player

There is the option, it's in the color selection menu. I don't really know if you need a specific item, though.
  7. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

By what ive seen (DLC preview vid.) and heard here there is a plaque you place in your base that you then can show your emblem on. So far by postings here noone has it or even has a clue where to look for it or if they even put it in with the DLC release.
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I was told on the PC Forums the day before they merged the forums that it isn't in game yet. It is a feature they plan to add in the near future but currently is unavailable.
  9. Darkness New Player

Oh ok it did exist at one point and is still a possibility in the future. Maybe in the next update though it wasn't in the notes, it could still be added?
  10. Darkness New Player

I checked today and in the decoration mode, if you go to the color selection there is a tab to choose an emblem but I really have no idea where it shows or what the emblem is for. Could anyone clarify the point of choosing the emblem?
  11. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Eternity's Girl told you how it works. Theres a plaque that you get like any of the furniture drops that once you place it in your base you can display your emblem on it. As Atari2600 also said they have not released the plaque into the game yet.
  12. Darkness New Player

I read what they wrote but was just curious because the option to choose the emblem is there so I figure it must be there for a reason already. I was hoping others may know another purpose other than those suggested above.
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

No, thats how the Devs have shown us its done there isnt any other way. The part in the decorate mode you are talking about is there so when you get a plaque you can choose what emblem you want to use.
  14. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

It's called the "emblem plaque"... There was an eastern one... I'm assuming there are available per style.... But I haven't seen it on broker or in anyone's lair!!! S I'm assuming its not released yet!
  15. Valkjur Level 30

I kno this all happened in 2013 but I'm hoping someone will reply

so by now the emblem plaque should be available right?? if it is, can it only be obtained from loot drops?? or can I go to a specific vendor for it??

it's not an important thing to have but it would be nice imo
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're looking for the emblem display it's right next to the entrance inside your lair.
    • Like x 1
  17. Disruptor Well-Known Player

There is a wall scroll that displays your emblem. Decorative Hanging Tapestry IIRC. When you set the emblem for your base, it will show up on the tapestry

Yes, I do have it for my main toon
  18. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Whoops. I was wrong. It is Tied Hanging Decorative Drape. Sorry about that.

There is a glitch wit this item. If you change the emblem of the base while it is up, the game will crash on you . Take the drape down before changing the emblem of your base. That is the only base item that I know f that you can change the emblem on.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

??? No. Changing the emblem does not crash the game. No need to take down the drape. Done it a millions times..... when I made this video alone I did it a handfull of times.

But the emblem is glitchy sometimes.
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Doesn't the emblem show up in the panel your intact with to decorate? Sure there are a few base items it shows up on as well, but I'm fairly sure the emblem has always been able to show on that panel.
    • Like x 2