Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Legoman Active Player

I think all power based weapons would be nice like water weapons. Also all lantern style weapons; orange energy, violet energy, black energy, white energy, and maybe indigo energy or instead the indigo tribe staff style but not only for staff, like:[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. NytFox New Player

Want to see more Lantern Rings....White mostly!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I realize this will take some creativity for people to see, but since the Shield weapon mostly uses Boomerang motions and animations, would we be able to have Boomerang weapon styles for the shield, pretty please? K.thanx. :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

If we're bringing up Wonder Woman's shield, why not bring back the Bombshell for as a drop? I know most would say your loss at its original release, but she is yet again having an appearance in Patchwork Themyscira.
    • Like x 1
  5. MrStoob Well-Known Player

A plain body suit, without panels or differing textures/gloss.
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

RE: My previous post.

Sorry, wrong thread. :)
  7. Radstark Active Player

Although I also agree with everything else, this one mostly! The "left hand, right cannon" style also works very well with some of the weapon's animations. Plus, the current Cyborg Glove Gun style aged... not really wonderfully.
  8. Radstark Active Player

There's the Saw Axe style!
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I don't see why not. The Batsignal orbital was a free gift for Batman day that was later added to metal 2 vendor. And if anything I think DCuo could give us that one more as the devs said they created it in a live stream and dc comics wanted to use it. Before Bombshell Wonder Woman just had a grey version of her main shield.
    • Like x 3
  10. Sourewall9428 New Player

Same weapons the Pax Dei hand in the fractured c
    Gods sphere and I know we have them aready basics but can we get it the same color they have
  11. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A crowbar one-handed style
    - A sewer cap as a shield
    - A chainsaw, but it would require adding a new type of weapon category I think. I don't see this fitting into one of the existing categories
    - A Tommy gun (Thompson submachine gun) rifle style
    - A guitar one-handed style
    - Please enlarge the Exobyte-Infused Escrima Sticks, the existing ones look so small :(
    - A large wrench one-handed style (hey paisano!)
    - An AR-15 style rifle
    - A M249 light machine gun rifle style
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Laser sights for the rifle and guns would be awesome (with the option to turn them on and off)
    - Updated rifle and gun animations please, for example there is a rifle weapon with the Bayonetted Minigun style. It would be cool if the barrels actually rotated upon firing.
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A dual-wield weapon style with a cleaver in one hand and a frying pan in the other
    - A police/riot shield like the one GCPD Batman has
    - A golf club one-handed style
    - A walking stick one-handed style
    - A spiked club one-handed style, it must have the texture of wood with spikes made of stone sticking out of it
    - A spiked club two-handed style (a little bigger than the one mentioned in the line above), it must have the texture of wood with stone spikes sticking out of it
    - A sai dual wield style
    - New animated one-handed styles: a nunchaku, a flail/ball and chain weapon, a whip, a lasso
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Devs, are you able to rename the various weapon styles available in the Marketplace to make them more clear which weapon they are for? I find myself having trouble deciphering some of them when it comes to multiple listings in the same visual style type being similar. Eg multiple hammers for one handed / two handed, or the martial arts / brawler / hand blasters. Either rename or add the visual preview option ot mskr them deleteable objects that go back into your marketplace redeem list like some other objects can.
    I bring this up because sometimes I redeem the wrong weapon type and then it is stuck in inventory as unable to be deleted, so then I'd have to go respec skills points to temporarily put a point into that wrong weapon type in order to consume the style out of my inventory.

For the next DCUO anniversary, how about a Balloon animal inspired weapon set?
    • Like x 1
  15. SiberianSpecial New Player

Para esse jogo ficar TOP, vocês precisariam liberar TODOS os poderes icônicos (cada um na sua linha de poder, ex: eletrico - gelo etc...) E os áudios correspondentes de cada personagem, "voz shazam" - "voz do flash" - "voz do Batman" - e todos outros que possuem vozes. Aumentando a opção de poderes! Essa é a parte mais legal do jogo.
  16. SiberianSpecial New Player

Outras Armas e poderes legais seriam: Cartas - Magnetismo - Outras opções para os lanternas, outras criações de poderes com as lanternas. Inserir NOVOS PODERES, Lanterna AZUL - PRETO- ROSA, Inserir o poder do Elástico, olha, o que falta para esse jogo voltar para o topo é trazer coisas novas!!!
  17. AV Loyal Player

More styles in the same vein of thinking as the new artifact weapons would be really nice.
  18. Good vs Evil Active Player

Some "wacky" themed items would be cool, so far we have alot of high tech and magical weapon styles but nothing "gag"/"goofy" like say;

Giant Mallet - 2 handed
    Squirt/Water Guns - Pistols
    Super Soaker - Rifle
    Boxing Gloves with spikes sticking out - Brawling/Martial Arts
    Butterknife - 1 handed
    Spoon and Fork - Dual Wield
    Giant Dinner Plate - Shield
    2 Beehives with the top open - Hand Blast
    Bamboo Pole with a baby panda on the end - Staff
    • Like x 1
  19. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- The crossbow/rifle weapon from the 2004 Van Helsing movie
    - A bamboo one-handed fighting stick style
    - A bamboo dual wield fighting stick style
    - A bamboo staff weapon style
    - A new weapon style: one-handed pistol, but the pistols need to be larger, something like this
    - Smaller versions of the Vat-Grown Exolab Longsword and the Barbarian Tech Sword. These two weapons look very cool, but they are way too large. They look like they were made for much larger character models.
    • Like x 1
  20. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

Real weapon alan scoot kingdom come not just orbital
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3