when will might nature get nerfed?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by zNot, Aug 1, 2020.

1. zNot Loyal Player

People already use this power to dps the first elite boss which wasnt meant to beat in the first few days. Fix this nature please asap charons hardwork for the elite raid is being bypassed by extremly high dps on ST and aoe from these groups with Nature.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eddy New Player

Dot sharing and dpsing in healer role is what needs to be looked at but not a legit nature loadout.
    • Like x 4
  3. Walvine Well-Known Player

Nature dps getting blame for artifact exploit again , Just look at which role they are in before you call for dps nurfing .
    • Like x 3
  4. zNot Loyal Player

I know. They should fix it asap its just as Op As DWFS was.
    • Like x 1
  5. zNot Loyal Player

I think the devs know what the issue is but yes you are absolutly right. It should just get fixxed asap.
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

nature DOT has a permanent advantage over other powersets. I tested and verified that the poison DOT function does not split fairly after Harvest is used.

So it will ALWAYS have a hand up, even if the "bug" is fixed.
    • Like x 1
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

-Dot sharing with a nature healer refreshing there dots by using harvest
    -nature wolf forms dps in healer role while also spamming EOG to feed the group Because wolf form is a 25%

Just a bit more detailed but yes those are the two main issues

Even with thOse fixes though nature is still super strong. Those fixes alone won’t be enough of a change
    • Like x 1
  8. zNot Loyal Player

I fully agree with you
  9. zNot Loyal Player

Yes thats true nature itself is abit too strong with the Dots. Even without this OP dot sharing etc nature needs a bigger overhaul to be in line with other powers.(its bit too good)
  10. TheEnquirer Active Player

Staff has already stated that they're aware of Nature. Until they ask for feedback in an official thread, this one should either be posted in the appropriate section or locked / deleted.
    • Like x 1
  11. zNot Loyal Player

The post where he said that is closed so your comment doesnt make any sense. Your comment should be rather deleted since it doesnt answer the question everyone has understood it except you from the ones who replied,i guess you made the account just to comment here.
    Also this thread may help the devs to find the issues since people so far except you have understood this thread.
  12. Walvine Well-Known Player

Nature normal form has no ranged aoe burst power at all so if DoT get nurfed I expect a ranged aoe burst power to be added to the power set.
    Wolf form 20% damage buff only lasts a few seconds it was restricted/nurfed after the power was revamped into a supercharge long ago ,wolf weapon set also locks out primary weapon mastery its basically non mastery of martial arts.
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

Yes the dots on nature needs an overhaul even without the harvest sharing from other players the parses. the benefits of those strong dots allow it to dominate in both single target and aoe.

But aside from nature I don’t really see any other parses that are over performing I think the game would be in a much better place after nature is adjusted. Not saying there aren’t other powers that need to be buffed or slightly nerfed but overall its getting there batubas doing a great job so far.

I just wish artifacts would be held more accountable. for example if you have a healer or two healers In a group spamming a EYe of Gemini of course certain powers will dominate over others because they have shorter cool downs for example electric with circuit breaker or rage with beserk, or nature with wolf form. All 25% powerful supers with extremely short cool downs

Artifacts really make it hard to truly balance the game without going through constant changes
    • Like x 1
  14. Ravage Driger New Player

Electrics Circuit Breaker is a 50%. But I agree.
  15. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Berserk is too
  16. Casey Jaymz Active Player

How about we not worry about nerfing powers & focus on the much more important issues that's been embeded in the game for years. I'm sure some would agree that more serious issues are being overlooked constantly even when someone points it out.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There is an exploit with nature that needs to be fixed. It's not a matter of nature is over performing, there's a broken and unintended mechanic that people are abusing.
    • Like x 1
  18. Casey Jaymz Active Player

19. gemii Dedicated Player

It over performs (in single target with gorilla form) even without exploiting. The dot damage needs to be adjusted along with fixing the harvest roar cheese and dpsing in healer role.
    • Like x 1
  20. SekretVillain Loyal Player

As long as the DPS needs only effect the DPS side of the power. Tired of nerfs effecting both sides just because 1 role of the power is out of wack
    • Like x 1