Resurgence mega capsule

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arkenra, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Arkenra Well-Known Player

First of all i’d like to say that it’s a good thing they are around so that people can catch up on those feats and styles with a little extra bonus item in it.

BUT...

Please make them stack. Yesterday i had a full inventory with new generator mods and like 20/25 of those spread around. There should be a way to make them stack. For example it can be done with the prestige tokens, they expire after 14 days and do stack for a small amount. I mean if people are to late with opening the capsules within those 14 days, it wasn’t their plan to open them at all. Yet if it is their plan, they will easily get new ones to open those.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Or just sell the ones you don't want to the Vendor.
    • Like x 2
  3. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Yes, or just make them stack and at the end of the day sell that stack to the vendor so you don’t have to worry about them filling your inventory.
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Honestly, sell them to the vendor as you are not going to get enough stabilizers to open them all anyway at the rate they drop.
    And if you need to buy one back, it will be in there to buy back until it expires.
    • Like x 2
  5. Brit Loyal Player

Selling them to the vendor works great.

Except they are constantly dropping, so it's constantly taking trips to the vendor.

Honestly, if they can't be made to stack, then I would love to see their drop rate reduced significantly. Maybe like that of Promethamphetamine Lockboxes, where you get like 1 per hour. For those who are going to purchase enough Stabilizers to open more than that, you can purchase the unlocked Megacapsule for the same price.
    • Like x 1
  6. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Exactly, i can’t be bothered by making trips to the vendor other then to quickly repair my gear. Why would i need to be running through a list of items to see where those capsules are to sell them when hopefully they can be stacked and just delete or sell them in 1 go? I think this would be a positive thing if they could manage to do this. Doesn’t hurt the ones running to the vendor all day to sell stuff and the ones that cba to sell them can just delete them in one click without to manage their inventory to fill up the blank spaces after they’ve been sold.
  7. spikeat Well-Known Player

It can't be stacked because they have different expiration dates.
  8. Arkenra Well-Known Player

That’s why i brought up the prestige tokens, they also expire in 14 days but yet can be stacked.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Or just cut off the Resurgence Event and give us the new capsules already...
    • Like x 2
  10. spikeat Well-Known Player

I can't imagine how they would sort the stacks of resurgence you've collected over the past 2 months.
  11. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Stack them just like the prestige tokens, can’t hold them for 2 months either.
  12. spikeat Well-Known Player

I've never saved my prestige tokens and always collected them immediately. Lets say I have a stack of 10 prestige tokens today and next week I decide to earn another 10 prestige tokens. So that will make a stack of 20 prestige tokens and what will the expiration say in the description?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It only stacks to 12. I've never paid attention to the expiration date as I use them immediately.
  14. Arkenra Well-Known Player

I never hold track of that, but i think it stacks up to 12 tokens and the time of expiration holds to the first one placed on the stack. Then again i’m just holding them for when it’s weekly reset and then use them so it won’t ever reach the expiration time. But for the capsules, i’ve never opened one because i don’t have to catch up on styles from tc’s. So for me they are just as the Lump of coals and rubber chickens. Annoying in your inventory and only there to be deleted. And also i don’t see why it would be a negative change for anyone in any way, that’s why i suggested/asked for that change.
  15. IonHero Committed Player

Unfortunately they won't ever make a stack.

When you remove an item from a stack it basically creates a new item, with a new expiration date.

This would allow you to hold onto resurgence capsules almost indefinitely.

(because of this it's surprising that Prestige Tokens even have an expiration date)