Downtime Server Downtime - July 30, 2020 - Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 29, 2020.

1. The Jeff Well-Known Player

That trailer is awesome. Want to fight the hydra. Right now. Turn the servers back on please.
    • Like x 3
  2. BabyAres2 New Player

Let's not rush anything before they mess something up let them take their time and get everything right no lag no glitches
    • Like x 3
  3. The Jeff Well-Known Player

I'm with you on no glitches but lets be realistic on the lag. It's new content on day one of launch. There will be lag.
    • Like x 2
  4. RahRah Active Player

You're both mistaken. It's not CR 292, it's item level 292. It's always 10 more than the last, and as you must know, the OP legs were 282 (waist 272, neck 262, back 252, head 242...).
    • Like x 1
  5. RahRah Active Player

Wishful thinking, but we all know there will be bugs lol I can't remember the last time there weren't any at launch.
  6. Eve YouTuber

That's what I meant, just used a different word by accident. Yeah I figured it was, I haven't gotten the OP Legs yet.
    I never get used to say level after using CR for so long lol.
    • Like x 2
  7. BabyAres2 New Player

I'm so glad I have good internet I never lag
    • Like x 1
  8. RahRah Active Player

lol Well, I'm with you on the back. It was the only one I managed to get on multiple toons. The others either required luck with the RNG to get all the required rare catalysts or collections, or having insane amounts of in-game cash to buy them. I'm hoping this one is a bit easier to get/farm for, so I can have it on more than my main. Technically, I have 4 mains right now (9 end game toons, but 4 pretty decent ones) - tank/dps, healer/dps, troll/battle troll/dps, and a maxed art dps (currently prec, but can be switched to might easily enough).
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

I feel you. From what I've seen on test, the catalysts drops more frequent than lets say the Canary Cry one's. Maybe I was extremely lucky, but it seemed abit more like that. The last one for each breakthrough are easier to grind since you buy them off the vendor, and get the endless currency from open world bosses. I only have one main but I'm a sucker for styles and story building for my characters so if I see something that could fit them, I'd get it. I only care for my main to be as high as possible.
    • Like x 3
  10. RahRah Active Player

I didn't say anything about lag. Previous episodes just had glitches and bugs from the get go, which usually didn't get fixed in the first week even.

That said, most experience lag on top of that, which is usually blamed on the server not being able to handle the extra population rush, but if you experience none then the servers can handle it and a large % of the community have crappy internet lol I am definitely one of those people, because I occasionally get it bad. I am on the US servers and based in the UK, though, so I don't know if that makes a difference too (probably not, but maybe).
    • Like x 2
  11. RahRah Active Player

Ah, sounds like it might be quite easy to farm for the helm then :) So the final catalysts in the vendor only require the open world boss currency? I'm gonna spam the hell out of them if that's the case! I know it will require a lot of time/fights, but I'm willing to do it if it means I can get it for the toons I want it on.
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

Yep! And I think the highest reward is 12x marks for top tier(Most contribution)? So I think you can get it in a week or two? if you farm everyday for a few hours.
    • Like x 2
  13. RahRah Active Player

Nice! Sounds good. Hopefully they made it so you can get a 2nd one easily, if you want one for each role on one toon (so you don't have to switch out head mods all the time)
    • Like x 2
  14. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Anyone else noticed that the update notes show one raid in it
  15. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Well...there is only one raid for dlc...they been saying it for a month..lol
    • Like x 3
  16. Eve YouTuber

Because they is only one raid. They intended to do the open world bosses as raid bosses just in open world.
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Have you not been following along for the past two weeks? Instead of there being two raids this episode has one raid and a series of open world raid bosses.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Just wondered cause other episodes had 4 raids two normal two elites
    • Like x 1
  19. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

something new they trying...
    • Like x 1
  20. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Bring servers back up already I’m hyped to play it
    • Like x 1