Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

Grail's Motherbox. Please :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i was going to ask the same
    • Like x 1
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Artifacts that use supercharge to activate a power. I don't use supercharges on a few powersets.
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

really wish the Lasso of truth was an accessory rather than a waist style so that it could be used with any of the belts/waist styles already available.
    • Like x 1
  5. AquamantheKing Level 30

Can we get Poseidons beard as an accessory so we can pair it on any hair style?
    • Like x 1
  6. Radstark Active Player

Not sure if this was already suggested and it may be technically impossible, but what about Power Rings worn on the left hand? Combined with HL Shield and Skimming (and maybe some other new construct iconic ability) I guess it would make a lot of people happy being able to make any Lantern along with a superpower (which also includes dual Lanterns).
  7. AquamantheKing Level 30

I feel like a useful accessory would be role specific icon that hover over our head.
    Green Healing plus
    Red DPS Flame
    Blue Troll Swirl
    Yellow Tank Shield.
    I saw some NPCs have similar art over their head but I forgot what content I was running....might of been wonderverse.

This accessory would allow us to call out certain important players within the group when they're downed.
    • Like x 1
  8. TomShepard Active Player

Not an accessory but can we please get a trinket what makes us a lot taller/bigger/giant?The gods are a lot bigger than us so it would be nice to have a trinket what makes us giants so we can be actual gods with the right style on.
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thought of a the Black hands AoE from Black Hand at the Last Encounter of Blackest Night.

Instead of an Accessory it could be a new Movement style. Maybe with a bit of extra animation over the whole body while Moving similar to how superspeed lightnings (original) gets additional animations while moving.

Could be challenging to adapt it for Flight but im sure you would find a way to make it work.

[IMG]
  10. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

It’s about time we got a Lightning Accessory similar to the aura but goes around the body and can change the color
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. HMBoyd Level 30

for st patrick’s day seasonal could we get a bat mite/ mixy (not even going to attempt to spell his name lol) as an accessory kinda like the batwing accessory from the gotham city starter pack
  12. Mobius25 New Player

How about instead of just accessories, we all get an option to turn off style animations, (example: frozen fury chest would not have steam/mist)? While I dig most of the styles in game, it would be awesome to have that option, just because sometimes the style itself is great, but the animation of that style could just throw the custom character designs off. Just a thought.
    • Like x 1
  13. Shadobi Level 30

Added feats for acquiring Elite Jewelry and Weapons from the Wonderverse vendor that unlocks a 50% discount to purchase.

Are they going to reimburse marks that was used before this feat was added?
    • Like x 1
  14. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Hey Megzilla. Two things I'd like to return to the MP: fishnet stockings and boxing gloves. Oh, and 2 tone capes would be nice as well!
  15. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Can we have a extra accessory slot
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Skeets! Booster Gold's robot sidekick!

Could we get skeets as an accessory please? We already have the old anniversary trinket, but it would be nice to have one you don't have to keep popping to keep out (or that takes up a valuable slot).

There's been several different models/designs over the years for variety too so, maybe some different models and metal tones? You could even do a "reactive" face plate/glass. Keep the existing audio from the original trinket though, please? It's gold.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. HMBoyd Level 30

can we possibly get the future hal hard light sling from the opening cinematic kinda like the future flash cowl? plus could make for some fun styles
    • Like x 1
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

19. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  20. NinjaX New Player

It's nothing much but an expression style would be nice. It could be a skin style or accessories. We had some "angry, cheerful" skin but I feel like they are outdated. If it's a skin style, it would be nice to have our character look confused (one eyebrow up) or grin their teeth in an angry way more or less like Primal Batman. You see the idea.

If it's an accessories, the expression can be placed over the face of the character. That way, you can use any animal, human or robot skin and have an expression on your face. The expression can be permanent (inanimate) or have it change to a different mood every 15 seconds.

Would be nice.