Downtime Server Downtime - July 30, 2020 - Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 38: Wonderverse

PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on July 30, 2020, to launch Episode 38: Wonderverse. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Wonderverse is a new event and episode. The Source Wall is cracked and universes are merging. Wonder Women from each threatened universe will stand together to preserve their worlds. Will you stand with them?

The event content will be available free to all players level 15 and up, and the end-game episode content will be available to members or available in the marketplace.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 11
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

And So..It Begins!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. T102NEMESIS Active Player

Servers down from 14:30 pm CET up to 8 hours
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are we there yet?
    • Like x 2
  5. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

6. Eve YouTuber

YUSSSSSS!!!!!! I can't wait to play it with my league mates! time to farm OP helm 3 times too :D
    • Like x 1
  7. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Make sure you feed the server hamsters. The less problems the better going into the new episode and the weekend.
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Hope it's not as difficult as the cape of op chause then it wil take months :( I also gonna farm it on at least two characters :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Actually I think the cape was my fastest to get. Yeah I really want it on 3 characters so one is my main and other two are alts that I got to 299 CR so I can farm for it. It's gonna take ages but worth it xD IT SHOWS HAIR
    • Like x 1
  10. NotifyEU New Player

Im still baffled how we are getting wonder woman content in 2020.
  11. Earth742 Well-Known Player

MOVIE.
    • Like x 1
  12. Earth742 Well-Known Player

OP Helm?!?!?!? I didn't see any post about OP Gear... Where's the info on this?
  13. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    [IMG]

We are getting Athena's helm as the OP Item :) They showed it on stream

Watch Geoforce's video:
    • Like x 1
  14. xGodspeedxs New Player

15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I need it for snowy owl since it's an owl thing and for my female since she's half kryptonian half amazonian :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Can't wait to see the styles you'd come up with!
    • Like x 2
  17. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Why Nintendo? We don’t get it till next month right?
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No, they managed to move the release date up so it was the same as everyone else.
    • Like x 2
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Cheers and same to you :)
    • Like x 2
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Crossing my fingers you all added something that drops from elite content. If not, this DLC will be another wash, raid wise.