Prec dps nerfs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jontek, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Jontek New Player

Hey guys i read the Nerfs about doom spin and im ok with that cause everbody can be top dps with that broken combo but why are they nerfing flury shot thats nonsense imo cause for this u need skill if u want to be good Not like might where this is all about pressing buttons from left to right.
  2. Roocck Committed Player

I get so confused when people in the thread say that precision is a skilled playstyle.... Might is not? They too put in many long lasting hours testing different loadouts, trying out different artifacts, cancel their rotation to move out of damage etc.... Both playstyle press buttons, might from left to right and precision triangle triangle, triangle, triangle hold..... both gotta stop and move.... both gotta block.... DWFS and Doom spin are both overperforming.... Might powers will also get looked into and some will be nerfed and others will be buffed....
    • Like x 3
  3. Jontek New Player

Im talking about the fourth tick and yes that to clip its skilled based.
  4. Chia Death Well-Known Player

You realize you can still clip the animation right after the 3rd tick and will still get better dps than allowing the full animation, right?
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

Everything is skill based. Not just might or prec.
    • Like x 2
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

How was doom spin nerfed?
  7. AD Leo Well-Known Player

40% damage less than it is currently or has been.
  8. Psyfur Well-Known Player

The perfect DWFS, 4 ticks with your feet never touching the ground, takes a bit of practice. If you’re doing it on the pc, it may take even more practice.
  9. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

To me the argument of skill is stupid your saying a tap and hold and jump cancelling is a lot of skill?then you have the low risk high reward of the rotation.if it was so hard to master why is it that all I see in elite raids are precision? And let's face it the last nurf had no effect on this weapon combo.I should add thats it is way easier to perform then bow flurry shot.combo flurry shot is top tier damage at lowest risk and no power cost.hell I'd be more understanding if you bought up smoke bomb mastery . Atleast you had 2 be in danger to get your damage. Facts is flurry shot has been the flavor of the month for as long as I have been back to dcuo and that was almost two years ago.
    • Like x 2
  10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

*scratches head* Huh? Um there are no skill in doom spin at all, I can do it with my eyes close. I agree there isn't a lot of skill pressing 1,2,3,4. However with might, there is trial an error in powers in trying to maximize the power to give you the best damage. Even you think you got the best, someone will come along, and out do you. Because all might powers are not equal. Precision only has 2 choices at this point, only factor you need to worry about are artifacts and skill points.
    • Like x 1
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Nothing in dcuo requires skill to do, power set wise.

Especially weapon attacking and playing from the tray as DPS. hell DPS as a whole is almost mindless as trolling is nowadays.
    • Like x 2