Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Haha I did use the exobytes that I bought off the Summer sale already but it's all good. I guess this means I should buy some more or some Nth Metal detectors at least. I'm really digging these weekly timeframes as opposed to the traditional weekend ones. Saves the stress of doing a bunch of panic grinding on Sunday for a change. I don't have to panic grind till Wednesday at least.
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Awesome! I was hoping this was coming up, since I've saved quite a bit of Nth metal for this. Should be able to get the rest of my artifacts at or close to, 200 (provided I buy completion seals...)
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

In general I easily lose patience and the reason it led me do things like these is because of that. I don't regret it, obviously people make mistakes, sure I could've waited, but I didn't and I can't return time to fix it. I truly thought they wouldn't be bringing double nth metal anytime soon.

When it comes to leveling up artifacts, I want to be able to give the maximum of myself, because I'm a tryhard and having most of the artifacts maxed out is important to me. It would be cool to have all the patience in the world, but hey, I never did, so that's totally on me.

And I'm someone who plays as both might and precision, along support roles, so I needed to do some changes before the new DLC. When it comes to the new updates for precision, as a super speed Gadgets DPS who uses mostly precision to run through content, I think I will be more than fine, because of the benefits that Gadgets has to offer.

If the changes were more drastic, then hey, I could be spending more money. :)
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hence why I said it was a relatively safe bet and not a guarantee. You're free to spend your money on whatever you like, I'm not saying otherwise.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Clutch love I hoarded on that summer sale of xp bought 32 total 75k
    • Like x 1
  6. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

They called me a madman
    • Like x 1
  7. Solarbound Committed Player

This is honestly what I was hoping for. Good stuff.
  8. Angel Vessel New Player

please read my post in the war room thread about artifacts. Any devs at all. Thank you

9. inferno Loyal Player

All Hail, Megatron!! Errr, Mepps!!!
  10. Mr.W Committed Player

WOOOOOO!!!!!

thank you
  11. Aquagirl New Player

:( I was expecting a bonus Stabilizer week I want to be able to open a second mega capsule don't @ me but that's fine too I guess. My 120+ Strat card which I upgraded during the Catalyst week (and my alt account alt's Scrap and Bottled Soder) will be stuck on Breakthrough sooner than expected :/

Sorry for the negativity peeps, I just wanted a Bonus Stabilizer week before Resurgence Time Capsules stopped dropping :(
  12. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Not complaining but..........yeah im complaining.

So you give me an unstable seal last week to make me have to use xp, then you do this to me lol.

C'mon bruh.
  13. GodsRightArm New Player

I've played the game since launch but recently came back from an extended break (haven't played since before artifacts and augments). I know it just says artifacts but does this double XP apply to things like OP items and augments?
  14. babyshark90 New Player

Is the marketplace xp still included as double xp?
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Yes
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Wasnt expecting this one so quick, good on you.
  17. Samantha Christiano Active Player

If the devs can least retire the earlier artifacts. The first several role bonuses artifacts to tone down the amount of XP in ranks. Maybe people will be a little happier.
    Newer artifacts requires the grind. Older ones should be toned down to be quicker.
    Too many artifacts being added, lot of grind on them for different roles.

If devs can make artifacts account bound even when ranked up on a character and can be Bank Shared through Armories.
    So we don't have to grind them for our other characters of multiple power sets for same role.
    Example: 2 characters each of different healing powers, 2 different powers for damage and controller.

Character 1 Tank: puts the tank artifacts in shared bank.
    Character 2 Different Tank Power: grabs the tank artifacts and saves in Armory.
    Character 1 Activates Armory and the artifacts will be transferred to that build. Same for Character 2.
    As long as the account bound gear is in the shared Bank.
    and if devs can add more bank slots to sell in marketplace.

Too many artifacts and maybe it's time to retire the amount of XP for each rank or make them account bound.
  18. Batrederik Dedicated Player

19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

But Proxy ^. This is a good start.
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You must be new. Welcome to DCUO! Lol