Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Wonderverse is right around the corner, and you're going to need your artifacts ready to go to save the multiverse. And you're in luck! All week, Artifact XP gains are doubled when you fortify your Artifacts. That means any time you're using Nth Metal to add XP to and rank up your Artifacts, those gains will be doubled.

This week - from Thursday, July 23, 2020, through Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - all players will receive DOUBLE Artifact XP when fortifying Artifacts.

Please note: the Bonus Artifact XP Week begins this Thursday with daily server restarts, and lasts through Wednesday to daily server restarts next Thursday.
    • Like x 19
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yussssssssss
    • Like x 2
  3. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

That was honestly much faster than expected to get another one, but nonetheless, thanks devs! :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Finally! I'm so glad I've been saving up tons of nth metal :D

Wonderverse is next week confirmed!
    • Like x 4
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

And I spent $300 yesterday on artifacts. GG
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

I have waited a while for this. For whatever reason, me and Double XP just never seem to cross paths... until this week! I'm so pumped!!

Picked up a nice amount of XP during the sale and I'm sitting on a bunch of Nth. Ohh, it's gonna be nice to have some real Artifact POWAH lmao.
    • Like x 3
  7. Samantha Christiano Active Player

I think is why they don't pre accounce things days ahead. Because of this.
    • Like x 2
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

I would suggest in as a non-judgmental way as possible that you really re-assess your priorities. Even if you have money to burn that's way too much to spend on a game in one sitting.
    • Like x 4
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

In the end of the day it's still my money and if I can afford it then I do it. :)
    • Like x 4
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yep, oh well
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I applaud your support of the game, you had to know this was coming either right before or right after the new artis...add to that the fact they KNOW we just burned off a lot of XP due to the unstable SOC last week...and other stocked up on XPs on sale.

Time to dangle the 'you should burn up all your xp...then buy more Aug 1 to make the new ones 200' carrot.
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Didn't spend nearly that much but yea, I just spent some on raising arts. Bummer. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i want a crossfaction style week .to allow to my hero to purchase the villain styles from the previous chapters and my villain to purchase the heroes styles
    • Like x 1
  14. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

To any out there who have been considering switching an Artifact, starting tomorrow will be the time. The 50% you lose in consuming one Artifact into another is cancelled by the double XP. (At least that worked for me last time. I guess I should say it should work)
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As a rule of thumb if there are new artifacts about to be released it's a relatively safe bet that we'll get a double xp weekend/week just before they hit. Might save you a few bucks next time. :)
    • Like x 2
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player

Rule of thumb. Spend 300$ on XP sales and wait 'til double XP to spend it. You're free to do as you please, like we all are, but I love DCUO so try to be efficient :D It would have summed up to 8,3mil XP instead of 4,150,000 XP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (that is, if the costs of 10k dbc are 85$ since I just assumed this and calculated with the € numbers - or even more if you registered your account with dollar while not living in the us ^^ )
    • Like x 1
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yeah, no.

When we got the Cards artifacts we didn't have double nth metal and in fact, we haven't had it for at least two dlc's until the last double nth metal they brought.
    • Like x 2
  18. Caroline Dedicated Player

You're almost making it look like as if I spent your money on artifacts, lol. It's my money in the end of the day, mistakes happen and I honestly thought they wouldn't bring it up for at least another 3 months. I'm sorry, but I can't wait for that long.
    • Like x 2
  19. Schimaera Devoted Player

Well the question is, how badly needed are the new artifacts. They don't entirely invalidate old artifacts and patience pays off.

On another note, I'm curious about how many ppl will destroy their prec builds just to spend double in a few months when there's another change to prec^^
  20. Schimaera Devoted Player

Nah I'm not. Your money, your responsibility, your decision. Not mine. But I can have an different opinion :)