Devs Style Team: Stalwart Defender Chest Logo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Boob-socks. A little on the nose but it gets the idea across. ;)

Thanks for the reminder. I missed the bat-shirts but I loved the Ivy set with the t-shirt chest and the wrinkle/folds on the interior hips and elbows. I'm hoping the upcoming styles are all about this; especially any new slimlines (or at least alt versions could use this?). My avatar can't wear those individual breast shirts. Because standards. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

Thanks for the clarification. We were not given this information originally. There are some overly large wings in the game currently for females that have been around since 2011 such as n-th metal back from the t2 vendor on hero side. I really miss seeing larger wings on female toons. At this point, it's like one of those "take my money" moments. I'm guilty of liking my super tall female characters looking larger with bigger than life wings. =D
  3. Megzilla Developer

Hopefully sometime we will get the opportunity to review our wings so we can get bigger ones and not have them break anything!
    Totally. The sculpt on these slimlines are great, I think they were set up to be a good base going forward! :)
    • Like x 5
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

Thanks Meg!

[IMG]
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s what I meant by less form fitting around the cheat, the lack of... socks. I didn’t want to say it outright for the same reason. ;)
  6. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Megzilla!

Any chance we can get a few hair styles that resemble a bun!?

My female toons battle all day everyday! Sometimes they just need to tie the hair up in a bun and stop crime the old fashion way!
  7. Megzilla Developer

I hear you!! Nothing in the pipe at this exact moment but I am totally with you. I'd kill for a cute ponytail look or a messy bun.
    • Like x 5
  8. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Awesome!

My Rey Skywalker is Rockin a Hood at the moment! I would love to have that triple bun she rocks while saving the galaxy from the sith!
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I still want bobs. :D You already have Terra on the list, maybe you could add Kate Kane too? Maybe fix that hole in the OG bob?
  10. Megzilla Developer

I think you're gonna have to accept OG bob in all her imperfect glory lol. I can also just bob styles in general on there!
    • Like x 1
  11. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Do you usually have a personal wishlist of styles you want to create? Do you have a wishlist you could share with us!?
  12. Megzilla Developer

I have this thread, I haven't updated it in a while - haven't had time to sift through the latest batch of requested styles, or update it with my personal list haha.
    • Like x 4
  13. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Holy Guacamole!

That list is out of control long! Ha!

I saw the Bat Aura! I take credit for that one! I still rock it on my Batman toon!

Thanks Megzilla!
  14. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I see on the list that there is a request for a WW Shield weapon style!? Wouldn’t it be the perfect time! My Diana Prince will Rock it!
    • Like x 1
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Oh MY! :eek: Don't show us that it's to much for our small hearts to handle !:D
    • Like x 2
  16. Megzilla Developer

Yeah.. lots of requests! Lol. And it is slightly filtered as well. If the forums supported columns that would help the reading.
    Yeah! Lots of really good iconic weapon ideas. :)
    • Like x 3