Top Bug - Fixed (Cannot) form a chain to strike Typhon with Zeus' lightning bolt!

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Catastrophic Repercussion, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

In God of Monsters raid final boss(both Normal and Elite), the lightning chain mechanic can glitch in a way that makes it very hard, if not impossible, to complete.

It seems that if someone walks behind Wonder Woman/Circe, the lightning chain will not connect properly, this is particularly frustrating in the Elite version since there's no time out that allows for a retry.

Another visual bug can be seen below and this makes it hard to figure out the order, it occurs even when people were not messing the mechanic by moving around.

The safest way to finish this is to stay in a line formation at all times, even when there is no call for such action yet.

That's all the information I've got, feel free to add any other observations relating to this issue.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Kestral Committed Player

I've seen a visual glitch with this line for awhile where their will be a visible gap between players midway through the line but it does actually continue for several people past that gap. So players get confused and try to go back to pick up the line again and end up breaking it by mistake.
    • Like x 2
  3. MiLady Well-Known Player

Yep, I have experienced this too. The game gets confused on how it should create the line. Also I have seen gaps where the lightning ends and it starts from a new player. This makes finishing the raid much more difficult. My worst experience was doing the last boss battle 8x before we finished.
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Honestly, once this starts happening, especially in a group of mixed ability players, it's better to let a few go down. Once you have only 5 or 6 people in, you can normally correct the issue as the line is easier to space out and maintain. Of course this assumes some of those 5 or 6 (I think 4 is the minimum you can chain with) are OP. They could likewise just get far up in front and out of the chain path, but....
    [IMG]
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed.