New Time Capsules

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Amanda Bailey, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Any speculation as to what will be in them?

I’m hoping for some Amazon Styles and/or Hera and Athena hair styles.
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Most people seem convinced it'll be the Flashpoint armour. I desperately hope not. I'll be so disappointed. We already have multiple Amazon sets based on the Xena-Snyderverse look so I hope we don't get anything based on the current look either. I'm hoping for a [good] set based on WW's silverage "bathing suit" costume.

As for extras, I'm hoping for standalone bracers for hands, lasso waist attachment and hair personally.
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Someone "leaked" that it's a Flashpoint Time Capsule with Flashpoint WW style.
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Any confirmation where he got the info from?? or did he just made it up??
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He probably peeked at the game files after test got updated.
    • Like x 2
  6. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

who cares about time capsules. That is just Paying for feats. I personally opened 200 time capsules trying to get the void material and didn't get it. I'm tired of paying for stuff for feats all the time.
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

You’re the one who prioritizes Skill Points, which is ultimately what feats are. If you didn’t care about Time Capsules you wouldn’t have opened 200 in the first place. You’re just salty you didn’t get that material lol

I like the styles. If I can’t get anything from a time capsule I earn enough money until I can buy whatever I need.
    • Like x 7
  8. Brit Loyal Player

I'm just eager to see Resurgence end and a new Time Capsule launch so that the time capsules will stack. My inventory gets so cluttered with those resurgence ones.
    • Like x 3
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I agree with Apollonia, I'm not interested in a Flashpoint style. I know that's almost certainly what it is, but I'd rather something based on the classic 70s star spangled bum crack outfit. actually, I'd just like more slimline styles, full stop.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Just sell whichever you're sure you won't open to a vendor and make a crisp 175 DCUO bucks for your trouble. Easy peasy. Even when you get seven stabilizers and don't have any Resurgence Capsules on hand, don't worry just do some content or hit some adds you'll get one soon enough.
  11. Kluwn New Player

My "guess" would be a bunch of slightly shiny Emblems, a new chroma or material and an armor set inspired by one of the wonder women. I just hope it isn't Flashpoint as that is too easy.
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I wouldn't think we'd get a Flashpoint capsule until the movie comes out (if it ever does)! That said, I'm really sick of Flashpoint. (Ironic since the comic shop I went to in Long Island was called Flashpoint!)
    • Like x 1
  13. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

im not lookin forward to TC either, im lookin forward to gambling being regulated in gaming, theres a marketplace that they just dont want to use, i will never understand how anyone is happy to gamble their money away, plus they are pay to win, no matter how you try to look at it, u pay money you get skillpoints, you didnt earn those skillpoints in any way, its 100% pay to win
    • Like x 1
  14. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Sor
    Nubia's style is soooooo cute tho, despite the other mean witch.
    • Like x 1
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Is it okay to sit in a corne
    [IMG][/quote]

This might actually be interesting. I was thinking we might see a Nubia style or Amazon Style.
    But this looks more like a wishlist than 'speculation' and you probably should be prepared to have your hopes dashed against the rocks of reality.
  16. Batrederik Dedicated Player

That’s a good excuse. That’s good. (Laughter.)

Hell yeah can't wait to get shafted again…