The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Everyone is looking for the black composite. I even opened 20 dark knight capsules for dark metal material but no luck.
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

[IMG][IMG]
    My White Lantern toon. I don't have any black chroma so the red composite or whatever it's called is what I had to use to make it look like this. Diamond Aura looks nice. Spent $84 on the lantern bundle lol then saved up enough quarks for Hades crown. I noticed the lantern bundle doesn't give you all the lantern emblems only the enhanced.

but anyways, if anyone giving out a free black chroma message me lol or i'll but it for 20 mil
    • Like x 3
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Prediction: The next round of fresh styles will bring you back! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

one of my new batsuits it's a shame that i only have 1 armory
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

No Dark metal material either, but one of my alternates has Red Vinyl Neon and Black Composite Neon...as well as several other ones.
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Depends ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're not going to stay long enough to collect Athena's helm?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Little tweak on a blue vinyl look, I was pleasantly surprised with the results when combining it with the Contemporary Tech chest and legs.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mabye.I payed for a year so I can still hopp on from time to time if I feel for it.But if it's a style gated behind op items it's not for me.Amazon things are not for me except that helmet though.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I believe it's the OP item for this upcoming episode.
  11. Extinction Active Player

Since Gender swap is a no go, how could you make this happen and look better?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. Extinction Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

My Little Red Magician style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

what helm is that?
  16. Extinction Active Player

Mera + Patron accessoriy
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Tonight, we're going to set the Way Way Back Machine for the year 1982. Star Wars was dominating movie theaters and toy store aisles. Hasbro had just relaunched G.I.*Joe in the same 1:18 scale size as Kenner's Star Wars figures as the A Real American Hero line, and every other toy company wanted to have the next smash hit line of action figures, most with a Science Fantasy theme designed to capitalize on the popularity of toys from a galaxy far, far away.

Enter Remco and their sadly short-lived toy line turned equally short-lived Marvel Comic The Saga of CRYSTAR, the Crystal Warrior!

[IMG]

Finding a shield that looks like his Crystal Shield is tricky. I'm making due with the Frozen Weapons Pack Shield until I can find some other options and apply the Arctic and Diamond Materials on them to see how they come out:

[IMG]

Next up is giving him One-Handed Weapons so I can try to find an appropriate looking sword for him. Too bad our characters can't use BOTH a sword AND a shield like they could in some OTHER RPGs! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Updated Belt...

[IMG]

...and shield. So glad Materials apply on the Emblems on Shields, it looks really cool! :cool:

[IMG]

[IMG]

STILL want a translucent Crystal Shield and Sword, but who knows if we'll ever get something like that? :confused:

I'm probably just about the only player that remembers this character, he's fairly obscure, with a toyline of only 7 figures or so, a couple more if you add in the dragons, only 1 major, very rare playset, and a few small playsets. His Marvel comic series only lasted 11 issues! But he was still one of the coolest action figures I ever owned! Translucent figures were THE BOMB back in 1982! :D
    • Like x 3
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Looks great.
    I assume the Shimmer Material doesn't help the shield?
    • Like x 1