Next On Test: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Next on Test: Wonderverse

Episode 38: Wonderverse is now available for testing on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

Wonderverse features not one but five Wonder Women from different universes, and a new take on the open world with raid-like world bosses.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 4
  2. Trysixe New Player

3. Gabriel ct8 New Player

We want to fight Darkside again pls
  4. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

can't wait to try this out, thanks!
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

Why a solo again instead a duo? I'm sad...
  6. GothamKnight38 Active Player

This was one of those times when I truly got very excited for an episode. Everything Wonder Woman! Couldn't wait! Then i saw the live stream only to find no Wonder Woman Authentic styles! No Lasso of the Hip waist style! No Bombshell inspired Styles to earn! Only a freak-en old amazon style recycled. Utter disappointment! I honestly hope the devs would listen for once and give us authentic iconic styles! I want my character to actually look like an iconic hero or villain!

All that aside I still love this game and I'm sure the next episode content will be fun to play even though my Wonder woman will look like a recycled version of herself ;)
  7. Wallflower Level 30

They literally only give us iconic styles now. Just not the one you want. I know it's hard to believe, but everything in this world is not made directly for you.
  8. MrPlumberman Active Player

I was thinking this too then I remembered I always end up carrying my duo partner anyways so I fine with solo content.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Is the Dev playtest still happening?
  10. CéIia New Player

Hello, you are right i thought the same as you i am happy with Wonderverse because we waited for a long time to see much more it is true but disappointed with the recycled style. We are a lot i think who it would have been happy, to amaze and honored to finally have the opportunity to make the real iconic such as other heroes or criminals we have been able to have so far, it is not fair for these fans and our characters too...
  11. Sprout Robinson Active Player

The environment art I've seen so far looks fantastic!

I downloaded the test client for PC, but it's crashing on launch. The window pops up and the update installer bar begins to scroll, but the program closes itself before the play button pops up. This may belong in the bug forum, but if others hae the same problem I thought it might be helpful to post here first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.