The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my mortal kombat baraka inspired style

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

hey snow owl you have a lot of styles It seems and you already made a Raziel from soul reaver now can you make a Kain from soul reaver? i'm thinking using stuff like thanagarian ombre hair with vampiric visage and use that two handed weapon style that looks similar to the soul reaver (the blade in game looks kinda wavy forget what it's called) i think you could get really close i couldn't do it myself
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I can try :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

please do i'm sure you could come up with something cool
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Here's a quick atempt :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

omg nice work :eek: :D what styles did you use?
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thomas Eternal. Styles without the Furious Chroma to try.

A similar theme to the one you liked. Just with no materials added. After shutting off the game, I realized it might look better with the red and black switched on the chest and legs.
    [IMG]

I know that's a Green Lantern Emblem, but I couldn't resist. lol
    [IMG]

Another Slimline that might be good enough.
    [IMG]
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Eh, that's good enough. Why are my images so fragging large all the time? Like my first two attempts for T.E. were so large they were bigger than the computer screen. Had to edit twice before I finally figured out a method that made it semi-normal in size.
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Also, Thomas Eternal.

I know Alexmur-Phy, also known as the Robo-hawk, and the Cybermen don't feel rage...or any emotions, but you never said no to robots or cyborgs as outfit ideas. :)
    Also, the Dark Metal Chroma doesn't make it red but it still makes it look like armor. And technically as long as you're bearing the emblem you're in uniform, no matter the color.
    [IMG]

And Wildcat (black composite neon material) and Midnight I would say probably have anger-management problems.
    [IMG]

*click* What about these new neon chromas? The neon part can be red (a darker shade might make it less neony). Silver, Gold, black composite, blue composite, etc. Wouldn't glow like the material you really want, but would any of those materials work?
    • Like x 4
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Midnighter. Not Midnight. Stupid auto-correct!

Ok..I’m good now. Lol
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I tweaked my Scarlett from G.I.*Joe to finalize her design.

Change log:
    --Switched Skin from Youthful to Human 1. Youthful has freckles, but since Human 1 is one of the updated skins, it still looks better.
    --Recolored belt to brown to better match some of the more modern takes on her outfit.
    --Added her shoulder armor, which first appeared in the comics from Devil's Due Publishing, and which has been appearing off and on ever since, including on the new Classified Series action figure.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

It's hard to see in a lot of screenshots, but in some continuities, her eyes are blue, while in some they're green. I went with green. :cool:

And now I have to figure out how to get the Scoped Crossbow Rifle Style for her! :confused:
    • Like x 3
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Also, some guy with a metal head's been hangin' around town lately, trying to get people interested in buying his wares:

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 5
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I cancelled my sub,not sure if I will be back or not but at least I'm taking a break for now.
    • Like x 1
  15. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

my first crack at scorpion [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

my first crack at raiden as well [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

ninja turtle inspired outfit also tried a shredder inspired one as well [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Here's my first attempt at Cell hope you enjoy [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Some of my original character in different outfits I call golden kryptonian knight, steel kryptonian knight and ultraman E383[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3