Livestream Preview & Playtest: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Wonderverse

The multiverse nears collapse this August with our next episode, Wonderverse!. Join us for a livestream preview of the next episode this Friday. Who are these Wonder Women? What has the gods so desperate?

The livestream will begin at 12PM PT on July 10, 2020, over on Twitch. Join us!

Dev Playtest

PLUS, get that public test server patched up, because the team is planning for a playtest and you're invited! Join the playtest on Monday, play along with members of the DCUO team for about an hour, and offer feedback on the spot. We'll have more specific instructions on Monday.

The dev playtest will begin at 3:45PM PT on Monday, July 13, 2020, over on the public test server.

Livestream Replay:

• Like x 13
  2. Eve YouTuber

This is awesome. I can't wait!
    Edit: The playtest sounds nice, hopefully I can participate as a heal. :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Magnificent Loyal Player

Looking forward to the livestream. Going to have to miss out on the playtest though (have to go out of town for work Monday and Tuesday :( ).
    • Like x 1
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Birthday-livestream, yay!
    • Like x 3
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The livestream is July 10, this Friday. Sorry for the typo.
    • Like x 8
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

No birthday-stream then. That's unfortunate. :-/
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

WOW REALLY!?
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Primary question for the livestream, or here - since Open-World bosses are like raids, will we be able to cross-faction group? Heroes & Villains forming a group in Open-World, just like TF X / Suicide Squad in the raids.
    • Like x 1
  9. Darkarl Active Player

GOd darn it!! You did it. You gave me hope. I don't know why but I was sure the new episode was gonna come THIS week. Damn me and my quick to jump to conclusions way of thinking. II've been so bored in DCUO for the last two weeks. I was already raring to go.
  10. Darkarl Active Player

Actually, I know this is too much to ask for before wonderverse comes out, but is there any way you can make a gamemode for high cr players in which they can run old matches with their cr debuffed, so it's actually interesting? And also that way you could encourage old players to run with low cr players. For example, the OMAC raids were really good back then, but now even if I take down my equipment, someone else rushes through. It's really boring for the high cr players.
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

is the livestream still happening? I got two hours to spare before work.
  12. Eve YouTuber

Yes, in 1 hour from now.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

Lets see these styles!
    • Like x 1
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

Goddess of Wisdom style? Hmmmm, these teases. Please DCUO!
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The livestream replay is up:

• Like x 3
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

It says it's not available to watch until July 12
    • Like x 1
  17. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

same for me... its not playin for me on TWITCH REPLAY NEITHER..
  18. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

The Livestream Replay is not working; it states that it will be up tomorrow at 8pm EST and to set a reminder. Is this replay only for Youtube TV subscribers?
    • Like x 1
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What's up with that? I want to watch it on Youtube but it won't be available till the 11th yet twitch you're able to watch the replay stream.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

No it's not. Why try to force us to crappy twitch by only uploading to that app? Why delay the youtube?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.