Week 16: Double Lex Coins aaannnnddd???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Illumin411, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

...more vendor rewards, right? It’s usually in the title of the announcements so I wanted to make sure it was just left out by accident and/or to simplify the hangman game.
  2. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

If they do more vendor rewards i hope they will finally put Black Canary's hairstyle, Black Canary's jacket and Huntress' crossbows weapon style as rewards! I don't want to see another Amazo, Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn related rewards because this is Birds of Prey episode not Gotham City Sirens or Superman!
    • Like x 3
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

It's not double but triple! And most likely they will bring new rewards to the vendor.
  4. Dub T Well-Known Player

Or it could just be double, or triple, Lex Coins.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We're due a second round of additional rewards on the vendor.
    • Like x 3
  6. Stardazer Committed Player

Yeah, I believe one of the devs (Charon?) posted somewhere a while ago that there would be some new rewards coming out before the next DLC. And like you said, usually the bonus coins event also introduces these vendor rewards, so I'm sure we'll be seeing those next week.
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yeah I expect new rewards to go along with the bonus Lex Coins. Really hoping for some Black Canary styles. Her jacket... *crosses fingers*
    • Like x 1
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

If they keep the routine that they've been doing, it will be double not triple.
    • Like x 1
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

It says triple though.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

?
    • Like x 4
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

I thought it said "Triple" for some reason, but still it can be triple and not double.
    • Like x 1
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I'm about 99.99% sure its double lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Or quintuple for that matter...

Wait, what am I saying?!? It could be sextuple. Or septuple. Holy hell...it could be.............OCTUPLE!!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It could be purple
    • Like x 2
  16. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Well, the current Lex Coins are green, and his other color is purple...o_O
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A teaser to secondary currency. I think you nailed it. Well played sir. Well played indeed!
  18. Elusian Crowd Control

One of the letters of the word "triple" had been revealed before but didnt popped up on the specific word field. I think it was even the t letter. So its definately not triple and the usual process is double - triple - double. So two things speaking against your theory ^^.
    • Like x 1
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

okay, boss
  20. Caroline Dedicated Player

Cool