Where do you cancel your account?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by travelingtheory, Jul 8, 2020.

1. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

Im wasting money on a game that doesnt launch, might as well kill it.
  2. Aesthete Well-Known Player

You start by trading all of your tradeable items and cash to me, then I'll direct you to the cancellation procedure shortly :)
    • Like x 3
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

lol you had to make a forum post to ask the question google it , for real... it's like people think other players are going to react or start some argument when they cancel their account and post about it on the freaking soe daybreak forums, now if you just telling people you were tired of the game and leaving, that's different, lol what a waste of a thread and i am now dumber for reading this, and i'm pretty dumb
    • Like x 1
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay so now that you have been teased ...

Go to the very bottom of the page while you are on the forums..

Click on the Daybreak Icon you see there

It will take you to this site DAYBREAK

Once you log in using the same info you use to log onto the game or the forum

Click on the account management option

now just select and click the cancel my account option

POOF you no longer are a member

OH yeah I provided a lick to DAYBREAK so you could just skip that first part LOL

Can I has all yer stuff? :D
    • Like x 1
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I did leave one thing off and my edit button won't work... Once in the Account Management are click on theMembership Info tab and that's where you will find that Cancel my account option

• Like x 1
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

i was admiring your signature vid of city of heroes.. that was fun. i played when star wars galaxies was coming out. i remember the villain DLC that was really cool

9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I feel your pain, my friend. this game is a sodding nightmare to download. I know at least three people who would have easily become regular players ( this game's right up their streets ), but dropped it after wasting hours on hours trying to get the thing to even stick on their computer. it's the whole reason I ended up playing on the PS in the end, because the computer just would not take it. every couple of minutes, launcher cutting out, & never saving progress, so every time you got it to start downloading again it started right from the very beginning again ( & again ). have you tried downloading it on to PS? I know it was a pain in the bottle getting it downloaded on the PS3, but I had no problems at all with the PS4.
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

:cool: Yeah that is sort of my reminder of past FUN. I started on COH when I discovered a copy of City of Villains and bought it ( this was before the merge when the only place you even saw a HERO was in the PVP zones. Then they merged and I played both... Had Super groups for Heroes and Villains. hey you may get a kick out of this.. Remember the Taxibots? Yep I was a Taxibot. Heck I was one of the leaders and the architect for the Headquarters. Hated seeing that game die and wound up here shortly after wards
    • Like x 1