Bonus Catalyst Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS CATALYST WEEK!

Another week, another bonus! Make sure you stop by to collect all the catalysts you can as we approach Episode 38: Wonderverse.

This week – from Thursday, July 9, 2020, through Wednesday, July 15, 2020 – Artifact catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-37 (Deluge, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Atlantis, Justice League Dark, Metal Part I, Metal Part II, and Birds of Prey). Additionally, Augment catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced content from Episodes 34-37.

Catalysts are used for Artifact and Augment Breakthrough Ranks.

FREE GIFT: UNSTABLE SEAL OF COMPLETION!

Once you have the catalysts you need, make the most out of them with a free Unstable Seal of Completion. Seals of Completion guarantee that an Artifact Breakthrough will succeed, no matter the rank or chances. This seal is unstable, though, and will decay after 7 days. Use it as soon as you can!

Players must log in to claim the free gift during this bonus week, from Thursday, July 9, 2020, through Wednesday, July 15, 2020.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week and gift will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and both will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 8
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

just checking, though I think I already know the answer. is the unstable seal account bound? or do I have to claim it on the character I'm going to use it on?
    • Like x 1
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I believe it Can be traded via your Shared Bank
    • Like x 2
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I thought as much, but I couldn't remember for sure. cool. thanks.
    • Like x 2
  5. Holistic Gaming New Player

Given the fact that the drop rate is so low that it should be reported as somewhere between a defect and a fraud how about a guaranteed drop?
    • Like x 2
  6. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Thats cool. Was hoping for a new time capsule, but artifact xp is always fun.
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

We will Probably see a New TC around a Week or 2 Prior to Wonderverse Release
  8. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Hmmm. 7 days to use the seal. Gonna be a bit tight for me unless I throw money at fancy nth metals...
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Which is why there's a big sale going on at the same time. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Indeed. For some people, that'll be the only Seal of Completion they ever see, and most will probably have to watch it disappear into the ether.

Unless... it's kind of a test bed for one of the new boss drops they announced... (forever hopeful). Even if it does disappear after 7 days, that'd be a fair halfway house so people can get seals in-game.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Personally I never trust that it's account bound and avoid claiming the prize until I'm on the toon I know I'll need it on. Just paranoid I guess.

Also, if you can stand the graphic up for a while, you don't need to claim it right away. The 7 day burn starts when you claim it. I normally won't claim it for a few days so it will bleed over into a new week. Won't matter much this round as we know next week is some double/triple lex coins event (and there is an XP sale right now), but when it happens before a new Arti launch, you can save it if you plan on leveling up a new arti vs one you already have. but yeah, the 'claim' graphic gets kind of annoying after a few hours. You should be able to 'ignore' it or put it to sleep for that session if you don't claim it right away. This round I'll do it day one as I have Artis already sitting at a breakthrough I have been sitting on...was waiting for it this time.
    • Like x 2
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

For anyone wondering: Unstable Seal of Completion is account bound. You can put it into shared bank with no problem.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. EP Ice Loyal Player

Not to be “that guy” but it’s kind of hard to get excited about this when you don't even get one catalyst drop after running an on-duty instance. The funny thing is that normally at least one catalyst drops from this instance. Oh well!!
  14. Metallix Active Player

Nice can we get more artifacts slots since it's alot of artifacts in the game and can we please get more male hairstyles like cyborg hairstyle
    • Like x 1
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

account bound yo
    • Like x 2
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

oh, right. so, if I wait for, say, five days, & then open it, I've got seven days from then? cool. again, I kinda wondered if that was the case, but wasn't entirely sure. I haven't opened it yet. the graphic doesn't bother me. nice.
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Unless it's changed since last time, correct.
    • Like x 2
  18. Faelwolf Active Player

Well for me, it was perfect timing, as I had saved up enough source marks to do the final breakthrough on my bottled soder :) This let me keep the banked one for the later breakthrough on one of my DPS artifacts. (Been away for quite a while, got a lot of catching up to do) Was a nice surprise to log into!
    I do get frustrated in general with timed items that have to be used right away,though. I enjoy taking my time in the game, IMO MMO's are about the journey, not the destination, and I like to bank useful items I know I will need later. Sometimes I am not ready to use the item, and have to let it expire, which is such a waste.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.