New Resurgence Mega Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 27, 2020.

1. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

June 24
  2. Eve YouTuber

No. That used to be the date but they changed it till the next time capsule dropped. See Events and Announcements section.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

About how long until primevil style hits quarks vendor?
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

The RTC's description says, "7 Stabilizers" to open, and when I got my 7th Stabilizer the other night, a small screen popped up when I tried opening one, saying "10 Stabilizers" are required, and prompted me to buy more. Which is supposed to be correct? In reading through the thread I've seen ppl quoting the "7 Stabilizers" and no mentions of "10".

Separate/related issue, which I now have to wait to investigate later, is I should have 7 or 8 Stabs on the account but it was only showing 3. ???
  5. Apple iPanda New Player

Can we please remove this. Neons are at 800K and its been over 2 months. Rather disturbing. Thanks
    • Like x 3
  6. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

This time it feels like the Mega drops way too long indeed. Especially with all the new "food" and stuff from Wonderverse...so I totally second removing them asap.

Thanks and Greetings.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You need 7 Stabilizers to open a mega capsule. If you have under seven it will prompt you to buy a pack of 10 from the MP.
    You may have been looking at your stabilizer fragments thinking you had 7 whole stabilizers.
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Nope. I had misread the 'prompt' to 'buy' 10 stabs, and interpreted is as needing 10.
    Sith Happens...

On a HAPPY NOTE, I got to open another one this morning, and my E555 Superrwoman claimed the RED Vinyl! I had yet to switch up her Warsuit... When I do it shall be SUPER!!!

@ TheLorax, with 7/8 vs. 3 Stabs, I had most likely gotten my accounts mixed up.
  9. Apple iPanda New Player

Greetings, DC needs to understand there is a Market of Value. Every item in there from Neons, Collections, Main Collections lost big-time Value. Next Mega will also be ruined cause there is going to be to much excess baggage from this Mega. Best we do anther Mega in a year. We have a year supply on this Mega cause its been here way to long.
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I disagree. Markets fluctuate; DCUO's is no exception to that. The peeps tired of the Mega are those that already opened dozens or hundreds, and thus sitting on a huge cache of things they want to sell for top $. I get that. Whenever the RMC ends, prices in the Broker will jump & fly.

The Other Half, those of us who couldn't afford to open dozens, are benefitting from this extended period of RMC. I am fine with it continuing to mid September, tbh. I figure that's when i'll be tiring of it, regardless of whether or not I have gotten every Chroma I want or not. This has been a good thing so far.

There will be new players coming in as long as Daybreak keeps the game on, and it looks like
    DCUO is here to stay for some time, so there will be customers for your wares. Broker players need not panic. Broker woes are significantly less serious that RL Recession woes. It may be rough now, but things will get better.