Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Which brings the question. Is it every time you cast a power or every time you cast a power and hit something? So if you're out of combat you can just hit your finisher and it'll reset.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Dies: "Sorry, Rage Crash."
    10 minutes later.
    Dies: "Sorry, Rage Crash."
    10 minutes later.
    Dies: "Sorry..."

Someone notices: "Hey, you're not Rage, you're Fire!!!"
    • Like x 3
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

This artifact on Tanks make them all Rage Tanks lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    Mental's Reflect Pain plus the Lernaea's Amulet makes for an interest combination:

If I cast Reflect Pain first, all of the self-damage from the amulet was converted into target damage for as long as Reflect Pain was active.

I will have to do more testing with a higher-geared character.
    • Like x 5
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Is it intended that this artifact reduces the crit chance drastically? A league member was testing it on test and his crit chance was significant lower (below 20%) even with transcendence card artifact.
  6. Void cell Well-Known Player

Why does it show damage done to self as damage on the scorecard? Unacceptable is this to sell more artifact xp to the scorecard chasers?
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I'm not seeing this behavior in my testing. My 10 second parser crit rates are in-line with my Critical Ability Attack Chance. At 5% base, I was seeing 2.6^%, 5.4%, 6.3%, 0%, and 2.7%. When properly specced for 25% base, I was seeing numbers like 27.1% and 23.1%
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    If you are using Invisibility/Stealth with this artifact, you will definitely want to use the Improved Stealth mod. Without the mod, you are instantly pulled out of the form change. If you do have the mod equipped, you can use the form's high base shield modifier to build up a large offering stack without taking damage.
    • Like x 1
  9. Elusian Crowd Control

Hmm thats odd. I get ~40% without artifact (similar to live) and as soon as I equip it drops to ~20%.
  10. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Are you talking about 10/30s parses or your Critical Ability Attack Chance?
  11. Berza Committed Player

I'm guessing you refer to your parsers showing only a 20% critical hits. Maybe because half the attacks (the ones you are receiving), can't crit?
    • Like x 3
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

Ha! That what I was looking for :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Batuba Developer

We are looking into a fix for combat log to not have self damage count towards your DPS.

Also, scorecards at the end of an On Duty mission does not count Lernaea's self damage for DPS fields, so that is currently accurate depiction of your total damage done.
    • Like x 7
  14. August Moon Well-Known Player

this would be a good single target artifact with the finisher but for a multi target art i can only think of natures gorrilia form to take advantage of it since their finisher's damage spreads to other targets
  15. inferno Loyal Player

I see a lot of dead earth dps If they put this on with Jack hammer.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I see a lot of dead dps period lol
    • Like x 5
  17. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

In theory would Philosophers Stone work with Lernea's Amulet?

Activate supply drop, Philosophers Stone artifact activates resulting in your powers costing ZERO, Lernea's power cost damage you take pretty much get canceled out while still retaining the offering.
  18. Siramez Well-Known Player

this actually worked, you take no self dmg with the philo supply drop active. a perfect synergy between each other.. however after the supply drop expires, you have higher chance of dying a lot before the next supply drop comes.
  19. Batuba Developer

It should work that way.
    • Like x 2
  20. Siramez Well-Known Player

It does, but after the activation of the philo stone expires, you are still risking yourself to die a lot in the content.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.