The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Plants can be green lanterns too.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

From the pages of L.E.G.I.O.N....(Licensed Extra-Governmental Intersteller Operatives Network)
    VRIL DOX
    [IMG]VRIL DOX L.E.G.I.O.N. by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    We Really need a L.E.G.I.O.N. emblem
    • Like x 3
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Love it.
  7. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

anyone have a cool red lantern toon they wanna show to inspire me?
  8. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yeah, I think you're the reason that I had to name my character, "Flying Fearowl!" He's based on an o.c. of mine that I just called "The Owl." It's cool though, I got creative and I won't be one of those people demanding name reclaims or anything.;)
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

#alienscanberedlanternstoo
    [IMG]

#noncorporealbeingscanberedlanternstoo
    [IMG]

#simplecostumesarecool #hashtagsimplecostumesarecool #hashtagginghashtagsiscool
    [IMG]
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

robotic limbs are cool.
    [IMG]

AI's can be red lanterns. Steel Neon
    [IMG]

It may take more juice to make armor, but it looks badass. So it's worth it. Furious chroma
    [IMG]

Furious Chroma. Furious material (hand)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Trying to WWUO ready.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Wow!! Yes, that's the material and chroma I needed. Steppenwolf look alike with the material is exactly how I wanted a red lantern to look. Thank you :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Jensu Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

You're welcome. I will check and see if I have an extra Furious Chroma to sell, I doubt I do though.
    The Steppenwolf one, top to bottom:
    Head: Apokoliptian General
    Face: Servant of the Grand Master
    Shoulder: Spindrift
    Back: Enhanced Primeval (must be enhanced for the sword to show).
    Chest: Avatar of Ophidian
    Hands: Corrupted Talons
    Belt: Aegis of Eternity
    Legs: Apokoliptian General
    Feet: Exobyte Origin

-Face. Emissive eyes or Future Luthor's eyepiece might help look threatening if you don't want a cybernetic face. I don't see being faceless as intimidating, but Inspector mask...maybe.
    -If it's a cape you are looking for, I would look into Nabu's Chosen because it has a low popped collar. So it would not clip with the horns.
    -If it's wings you want to try, I would look into Rapture because they are large but stationary. So it would look like part of the armor.
    -If it's weapons you're looking for.
    Apokoliptian General Back is an axe, War Metal is the Godkiller Sword, and Expert Marksman is a rifle. So maybe those as back pieces as well.
    Absolute Zero belt has guns, Lethal Zealot has knives.
    Lethal Zealot hands have spikes on the right glove.
    Gorilla Soldier shoulders and Main Man both have spikes.

Basically, feel free to just use that image because I just tweeked one of my GL armories to make an RL one. But also feel free to experiment if you want. Either way, happy to help.

Finally, any styles you might be missing? Style unlocking using RP badges is cross-factional, so play a side long enough to get those pieces and unlock them on your RL.
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If you have any other Powerset Chromas, then you could put on a face piece that might help look like an alien/entity made out of Scorching Chroma Material, or Surging, or Terrestrial, or whatever. Like a rock or lava skin, and Terrestrial Chroma or Scorching Chroma on the Servant of the Grandmaster face. Or Bark Skin and Wild Chroma on something. Or just full on Inspector Mask and a different Powerset Chroma or Powerset Material than Furious Chroma, to make just a faceless *insert material type* elemental.
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

*click* Try applying Steel Neon to the servant of the Grandmaster face. That might help it look more metaly and might make the eye look more glowy.

For real this time, I'm done...for now. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So USA PS4 there is no Furious material on the broker and you can only get it via the old resurgence capsule lmao shame....
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I checked the alternate I use as bank space, and I do not have a Furious one.
    I've got an extra Glowing one if you want to be an undercover Red Lantern. You know, a Red Lantern with Green Lantern material. lol

Seriously though as a fellow ring bearer and someone who takes outfits really seriously, I wish the best of luck in finding one.
    Checking every few days, asking your current/future league (and the leagues your alternates are in) or people you know.

The Dark Metal Chroma might help make any armor you're making look cool. It won't be red and black though.