2 face is broken

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Sladepvp, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Sladepvp New Player

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/653309810

I don't phrase myself in the video well, however, I play alot of legends. If you want to win, you pick two face. He has unblockable auto attacks up until he hits you 6+ times with them. My point about black adam and shazam was that supercharges should be available more frequently at the cost of some damage output. (Rather use it once then not at all in a fight)
    • Like x 1
  2. Samantha Christiano Active Player

Not sure, I think Devs said his rifle issue being unblockable is intended. So that leaves it as not being labeled as an exploit on pve for players to not worry about being blocked countered.
  3. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Yep, he’s completely broken, if they don’t want to make the combo blockable then they should massively nerf the damage, or at least reduce two face’s health to make him less tank, just something

And babe is op too, his elbow drop is unblockable
  4. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Yup he's been overpowered for years
  5. Eve YouTuber

It's Intended. And honestly no, if you are skilled enough you can win with any legend. I seen some serious moves with Harley that does really insane damage too. I do not mind if they lower Twoface's damage abit or give them feedback to make his rifle blockable. It could help balance things abit, but saying you have to pick Twoface to win is just not true. I main Wonder Woman & Catwoman, I win with both or I lose with both. It depends on how well I do in the fight, and how good my opponent is. And I admit I have issues with fast reactions,
    not blocking fast enough or releasing block fast enough, or block breaking fast enough, etc. Working on it though.
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

The thing is, there’s no other character that can legitimately compete with two face because said rifle combo is unblockable, the only exclusion I can think of is probably bane, but he has an unblockable combo too, so there’s that lol. If they don’t make rifle’s 5 tap unblockable, then they should reduce two face’s health pool. Look at John Stewart, he has access to the same combo, but he’s not op because he isn’t Tanky like two face
    • Like x 1
  7. Samantha Christiano Active Player

So in PVE. If rifle is spammable with no worries of being blocked. Players can melee spam it and it won't be labeled as an exploit. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Samantha Christiano Active Player

Two Face is definitely the cheese. I que without a good partner. I go after two face all the time.
    The barrel damage is predictable. Just block the initial damage to reduce it and tap block here and there to reduce most of it's damage over time ticks.
    I melt two face health easy with burst damage
    Supergirl can do 3k with 1burst combo and do 3burst combos and he's down.
    • Like x 1
  9. Wildcat Committed Player

[IMG]

he's not broken.

I can easly beat Two-Face/anyone with Hal Jordan or Superman...

Learn how to play...
  10. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Ironic because you’ve obviously played a two face that doesn’t know how to play, because you are beating one that even remotely knows what he’s doing. And if you think an unblockable combo isn’t broken, then I’m assuming that the only reason you’re saying two face isn’t broken, is because you use him and you know he’s op, and you just don’t want him balanced
    • Like x 1