The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Thanks, the head style is Primeval
    • Like x 1
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Hey thank you! <3 And yes I remember you lol! Yeah Spindrift Elite is just that raid you cannot pug! I spent pretty much about a month of running just TTBE and 1 successful Spindrift Elite (but it took an hour to complete) just to finish the entire Enhanced Mera set! Totally worth it. The shining, shimmering, splendid finish on that style is just mesmerizing! HMU in game and I shell add you to my base list ^^
    • Like x 1
  3. Jensu Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Autobots....roll out
    • Like x 10
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

saw people with predator from alien vs predator styles and thought i'd make my own

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

there's even the predator title already in the game so that helps as well

with alien and predator styles in game it would be cool to see 2 players with the styles fight in a duel
    • Like x 6
  5. Eve YouTuber

Your Hawkgirl and Ivy are super cute!
  6. Eve YouTuber

any character creation slimline pants. The Mera bracers could work with silver material on them. Hairstyle - I would go for Bombshell Wonder Woman. T-shirt, one of the Amazon chest style could work with it. Amazon Strategos. Feet = Casual or formal.

Hope this helps :)
  7. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Amazonian Affairs. My Amazon is ready for Wonderverse.

Swordmaiden
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Warbringer
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Clairvoyant Prophetess
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Themysciran Champion
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, thanks to the new Huntress-inspired style set, I've finally been able to make a version of a G.I.*Joe character I've been wanting to make... SCARLETT!

Over the last 20 years, we've seen several modern reinterpretations of the character's costume, from Hasbro's toy lines, to the IDW comics, to the animated series G.I.*Joe: Resolute and G.I.*Joe: Renegades, and now even with the brand-new figure from Hasbro's new 6" G.I.*Joe Classified Series, and all of these more modern versions do away with the classic '80s look of "a one-piece bathing suit over top of a leotard" and have replaced it with more appropriate paramilitary gear that incorporates body armor. The inspirations:

[IMG]

And my DCUO version:

[IMG]

I still intend to find better shoulder pads, I already have an idea of which ones will work best. And I'll tweak the color scheme slightly. And although I can show her carrying 2 crossbows, we still can't give a character an equippable crossbow they can fire in battle! That oversight needs to be corrected PRONTO! ;)

I used the now-outdated Youthful skin because it's the only one that has freckles, 'cuz reasons:

[IMG]

YO JOE! :D
    • Like x 4
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

F*ing AWESOME!!! So well done, so inspirational (giving me ideas for my Water Healer look).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my carnage style with red vinyl neon chroma :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. Aquagirl Level 30

Found a way to upload it!

[IMG]

I used Dropbox lol', I just created a share view link. Thank goodness it worked :)

(also, I changed my character costume AND my base decoration a little bit since I took that screenshot,, one day I'll take more screenshots and upload yes I'm lazy like that ugh)
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my Anti-venom style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

15. Aquagirl Level 30

Here's a more recent style set I did for my character (Lisa Morell) with a more Aquaman-like gear. She's using the King of the Seas style set + Mera pants and Ninth Tide Tyrant shirts. The Forge Metal Chroma 3 material is active on shirt style.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And here's my current no pun intented style set. Lemme just say I got so happy to get Enhanced Primeval pants from the Atlantean Time Capsule when I opened the one (1) Mega cap I could open I just wanted to open more mega caps :( She's also using Clairvoyant face crown with Golden Age material, as well as the Aquarium aura (from Summer Event) I admit I won't use the aura all the time but still

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I was lucky to get the "OG" name owl for my alt so I changed him a bit
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Great look! I feel like I should know what the head piece is, but I'm completely drawing a blank. LOL
    • Like x 1
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That would be why I drew a blank. It's been a while since that content came out and I haven't quite reached it on my slow path through the tiers. LOL
    • Like x 1